Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

Seeing as GG is out for the game, for me the biggest question mark is over Kyogo. How long can he lasts? Or do you start him and give him as long as possible and then replace him as he tires or do you keep him back to bring on after ~65 minutes?

The problem with holding him back is that we MAY go into extra time and he might not be fit enough for an hour of high tempo football so you risk aggravating his hamstring setting him back again meaning he will miss more matches.

Personally I'd start him and hope to get at least the first half out of him. As soon as he starts to drop off then bring on Abada to cos a different type of mayhem in their defence.

I think it will be close and hard fought but we will pull away to ein 3-1. But a victory of any kind will be good enough for me.
That was botherin me a wee bit anaw BB.....but am sure Ange will know :) Got a feelin wee will stamp our authority all over....but we need goals from shots on target.....sure Kyoko and others can take care of this.....Again CCV will be important at the back......Any win will do me...but wid luv tae see a 5-0 wi Kyogo hatrick.......

Spent the week trying to wriggle out of an early shift the morra, nae chance, so al be dodgin the noise and catchin it when a get home.
Remember once before I was on a back shift for the Liverpool game where big John scored, dodged the radio, recorded it to watch when a got home..mrs came to pick me up, first thing she says is “ what about the game?”
I say “ no no, dont say anythin, goin home to watch the whole thing, shut it”.
“Oh well” she says…..” you’ll no like it”.
A went mental 😂 cursin n swearin lol, obviously checked the result thinking we had got pumped….went even more mental when I did see the score 🤪🤪🤪😂 and aye, she did survive it.
A hope we are all celebrating the morra fellow noisers…will join in the banter after Im home.
MON THE HOOPS 💚

6-0 Celtic

There can be no other result Old Firm F.C. have backed themselves into a corner with this bollocks about moving the May Day game
If they come out and steam roller us they have no case for moving the fixture.
So he either plays the kids and says it's to soon after the mid week game or they play like they are really knackered.
Or they come out today and play a game and he plays the kids in the league when they get told to fuck off.

BTW if the league considers the request to move the game they should be demanding they have CINCH on their shirts and in the ground

6-0 Celtic

There can be no other result Old Firm F.C. have backed themselves into a corner with this bollocks about moving the May Day game
If they come out and steam roller us they have no case for moving the fixture.
So he either plays the kids and says it's to soon after the mid week game or they play like they are really knackered.
Or they come out today and play a game and he plays the kids in the league when they get told to fuck off.

BTW if the league considers the request to move the game they should be demanding they have CINCH on their shirts and in the ground
Good to see there are another few tragics around to keep me company this morning. Happy Easter chaps/ Hoping for a wonderful day.

Cup matches are a different kind of animal it's win or bust its going to be a tight one.i fancy celtic to be one goal up and finish it with another in the last 5 minutes with meada breaking through thier defence both goals in the 2nd half abada to score the first. Mon the hoops.

Cup matches are a different kind of animal it's win or bust its going to be a tight one.i fancy celtic to be one goal up and finish it with another in the last 5 minutes with meada breaking through thier defence both goals in the 2nd half abada to score the first. Mon the hoops.
I'd take that scenario, but for blood pressure reasons I'd like our bhoys to score inside the first 15 minutes. I fear the MIB will ensure that we will not have a clean sheet, but as a minimum I'd expect some protection from overly robust challenges.
So 2-1 to the Bhoys and no injuries would make my Easter Sunday a good one!

Morning fellow noisers, got a great feeling and a spring in ma step today, looking forward to the 2pm kick off, if we turn up and I’m sure we will, they CANT live with us, they will be running oan empty, after a draining extra time game oan Thursday, they might have even had a wee libation after the game to celebrate.

Key to the game with be our quick tempo passing, keep them running, chasing shadows, target Tav-pen, keeping him in his aine half will be vital, every time we get the ball, ping it fast to jota or maeda, if tav-pen is upfield one of the centre half’s will have to come out of position to cover, creating space for (hopefully) kyogo to exploit

Ccv and starfelt need to continue with the great run of form their in, starfelt needs to settle quick, if roofe is sliding into tackles from 2-3 yards away, like he was on Thursday, someone needs to not jump out the way (like the braga players) and take “one” for the team, he’s a straight red waiting to happen.
Use the substitutes wisely, it the tempo drops, get fresh legs oan, if hiatate, run oota steam after 60mins get him aff, same wi rodgic

if we play our game, to our form, they won’t beat us, but they will start to turn it into a brawl if we’re winning and coasting as they see their last chance of a domestic trophy slip outta their hands and an odds on rebel treble fur ra hoops

🍀Glasgow's green and white🍀, let’s put the scum back in their box📦
Hail, Hail
🇮🇪Coybig 🇮🇪 💚

Members online

Latest posts

Back