Sectarian singing ??

None taken from you Maria. Honest as the day is long you are, you have my respect.
For what it's worth I almost agree with you. Except I came to the conclusion some time ago, that if everyone looks at each other and just says 'what about them' we just go round in circles. I think this is the ONLY questionable song we have left. It was first sung by that lot to Tommy Burns (another reason I detest it) so it's one we've nicked from them (we don't need to do that for sure). Bin that one song and I'll defend every other in repertoire our until i'm hoarse. I have and I will.

Thats a shit song so you keep singing the rest and this ghirl won’t ever sing that one ✊

Did that wank walker say it’s a yellow card.
FFS.
It's in the new regs.' Should offence be carried out by player wearing the royalist of blues, the opponents head must be removed from his shoulders to warrant the showing of the red card. For all other club colours a red is automatic. Should the player wear green and white Hoops then a red should be shown and castration must follow immediately pitchside.' 'SFA Reg 1690. Sect 666'

It's in the new regs.' Should offence be carried out by player wearing the royalist of blues, the opponents head must be removed from his shoulders to warrant the showing of the red card. For all other club colours a red is automatic. Should the player wear green and white Hoops then a red should be shown and castration must follow immediately pitchside.' 'SFA Reg 1690. Sect 666'

Yeah and we’re pissing ourselves laughing at them ????

Derek McInnes fuck sake don’t remember him being upset when running about Hampden up to his knees in ma fuckin blood or when Tommy used tae get it tight aff they cunts just a bitter wee cunt playing to the ever so balanced Scottish media would say journalists but fuck talk about red necks , like a lot of things this year let’s play the deflection card gies me the fukin boke ?????HH????????

It's about time we stop playing in to the hands of the SMSM and singing "Sad Orange Barstuard".At Aberdeen yesterday we done that and now they are having a field day about it.McInnes is good at playing the victim and asking the SFA if they were listening,another fine on the way to the club.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-hits-out-celtic-14996237
The club won't get a fine there's no rules in place for them to be fined for the fans singing especially as it wasn't secterian

Thats a shit song so you keep singing the rest and this ghirl won’t ever sing that one ✊
Am glad it’s being highlighted,Celtic should grab this with both hands ,totally condem it in all the press,keep it going all week til Sunday,then if you think that was sectarian?well you ain’t heard fuckall yet,,,they monkey looking tramps will be in full voice make no doubts whatsoever the songbook will be unleashed!!we only have a handful of fans there so we won’t be heard,,

Am glad it’s being highlighted,Celtic should grab this with both hands ,totally condem it in all the press,keep it going all week til Sunday,then if you think that was sectarian?well you ain’t heard fuckall yet,,,they monkey looking tramps will be in full voice make no doubts whatsoever the songbook will be unleashed!!we only have a handful of fans there so we won’t be heard,,

Celtic should condemn it in a hun press where they have no voice.

Tell me espirito, how does that work?
??

I know what your saying though pal but they fucks have had the police, law, judges, banks, media besides much much mire sewn up for over a century when they got organised.

Its fkn frustrating at times for sure pal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back