Sevco v Champions, Sat 13-May-2023 12:30pm at Asbestos Arena

Had to happen some time, might as well have been today
The Hus had nothing to lose, they will be giving it "We're on our way back..."
Let them gloat, we can't see them, due to the glare off the trophies we've won this season
A toxic atmosphere at their shit pit, their rabid horde, venting at our team, throwing objects at our player, as their team come at us, with boots, and elbows flying
And of course, the usual 'Nothing to see here Timmy's..." from the goat fuckers in black
Disappointed with today's result but not entirely unexpected, given that it was their last chance to get a victory against us, but at the end of the day, it papers over the cracks in their team, and Cutwell will be bringing out a DVD of the hardest tickets who wear Alice bands...guy's a FANNY
We were off it, all over the park, but Ange and JK won't allow that to happen again
So, there is a positive side, even in defeat
And before I forget
Fuck the Huns, and Fuck the Royals
YNWA
Is something bothering you buddy? 😅

Sorry but I can’t stand losing any game to them cants even if it’s a game of table footie.
If I was Ange I would be fkn livid after that showing and some of them would know all about it meaningless game or not.

Like you I’m disappointed, but Ange will have learned a lot about who he can count on when the pressure is on, and who he can’t…..who he should keep going forward and who he needs to move on…..which games suit certain players and which games they don’t have the physical characteristics to compete in…..today was a loss, but it was also a game where Ange will have learned from…..and Ange is not in my view, in the habit of making the same mistakes more than once…

Some of the players need to be reminded that Celtic shirts don't shrink to fit inferior players so, if they believe themselves not to be inferior players, they need to fill the shirts with more heart.
We forget how young our bhoys are some of them , our back 4s combined age today 95 theirs 108 a fair difference but that said it means our back 4 are average age 23.

Thats old enough imo, some if the worlds best are younger.

Perhaps its one of the reasons he did it, take Bernabei , we know he can play , can score from distance but his settling in period is taking time , how long do we give these bhoys before we say OK he's had time let's try and recoup what we can.

We forget who young our bhoys are some of them , our back 4s combined age today 95 theirs 108 a fair difference but that said it means our back 4 are average age 23.

Thats old enough imo, some if the eotldz best are younger.

Perhaps its one of the reasons he did it, take Bernabei , we know he can play , can score from distance but his settling in period is taking time , how long do we give these bhoys before we say OK he's had time let's try and recoup what we can.

Bernabei imo is a bad defender…..he ball watches and lacks physicality and is a liability in the air…..he is more a wing back for me, and should only be played against teams we are expected to dominate…..unlike Taylor, I don’t see the improvement necessary in his game to think he has a bright future with us…..I hope I’m wrong…

Mini huns losing at Paisley and down to ten men. Aberdeen drawing with Hibs missing a Nisbett PK. Aberdeen potentially going 6 ahead of Hearts and Hibs a point gained which takes them level with minis, could be a good day for the Hibees if this stays the same and a good potential Edinburgh derby to watch

Don't think anyone has turned SMG....
Great article on the blog...says it all...
Haven’t read his output in a long while Lubo. He wrote some articles that were bang out of order during that season…
Today was a bad day and unfortunately it came against our oldest rivals. They might be shite but they had enough quality to beat us convincingly. I turned off at 3 and went about my business.
When I saw we had rested players I thought it set the tone.
but the big games this team had to win recently, they did, so I’ll forgive today
They owe us nothing
The bigger concern for me is what we’re going to do to improve ahead of next season….
They need to give ange a long term contract and back him as they’ve never backed a manager before.
I dont mean spending silly money, but we’ve seen the guys judgement of players. If he asks for a 7/8/9 million player or two then we need to pay the money. As long as he can feel progress thru backing, he’ll be happy.

I’m going for a 3-1 defeat……
Before you all jump oan me, here my reasoning, league is over, everyone will be thinking of the cup final, even subconsciously they’ll not be diving intae the 50/50 tackles, the wounded hun has a point to prove……and I’d let them make their point, thinking about next season, they keep saying there’s not much between the teams, a win for them and the Huns management and board will come out and say “see, we told you” they need a major rebuild in the close season with no money to do it, if they think they are “close” to us they won’t push the boat out on they new players coming in,

Think of this game as “rope a dope”…..it’s all about next season and the three in a row

Ah feck it, that was ma head typing……ma heart says smash the scum, grind their stinking corpse into the ground 1-2 tae the hoops 🤣🤣

Was nearly right, that’s them world beaters again, all is well in hun land, we’re coming back, just you watch Timmy, the gap isn’t as large as you’d think, we don’t need to spend big to win the league, just you wait till next year………🤡💩🤣🤣

Haven’t read his output in a long while Lubo. He wrote some articles that were bang out of order during that season…
Today was a bad day and unfortunately it came against our oldest rivals. They might be shite but they had enough quality to beat us convincingly. I turned off at 3 and went about my business.
When I saw we had rested players I thought it set the tone.
but the big games this team had to win recently, they did, so I’ll forgive today
They owe us nothing
The bigger concern for me is what we’re going to do to improve ahead of next season….
They need to give ange a long term contract and back him as they’ve never backed a manager before.
I dont mean spending silly money, but we’ve seen the guys judgement of players. If he asks for a 7/8/9 million player or two then we need to pay the money. As long as he can feel progress thru backing, he’ll be happy.
Newest rivals.

Aye, can assure you no fucks are been given by me about next season. They were due a preformence & we were due a nightmare. It happens in football, sure it fuckin hurts when we lose tae them. Especially in a pub of gloating huns🙈

We're on a Treble, they're on a rebuild with no serious money behind them, you just need to look at the players they're being linked with, hardly world beaters. All does it gives the Cockney Bawbag breathing space before next season & don't forget he's got to gel a new squad before UCL Qualification.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend & REMEMBER, THE LEAGUE IS WON, THE LEAGUE CUP IS WON, THE TREBLE IS ON. 🥃SLÀINTE

If you look at our games and results in recent weeks they haven't been awe-inspiring. The fact that we won games when we played like shit papered over the cracks in the system.

Angeball is all good and well when every player is fit and first team ready. I said on here last week that the team were jaded but they had used up their energy throughout the season to win us a double and high hopes of a treble.

Trebles aren't easy to come by but we need players with enough in their tanks to avoid this limping over the line stage. I hope Ange is still looking to add some players to step us up a gear for Europe next season.

We were due a doing off someone, I just wish it hadn't been the huns though.

The team has given us a double thus far and as disappointing as today was, the sky didn't fall in.

Over to you Ange. 🍀

Well. As our American friends might say, that fucking sucked!
There are positives to be had though, if you've self-medicated as thoroughly as I have.
Reason the first!:
This win will, in their fevered imaginings, prove what they've always believed. Namely, that, 'Theyur no as good as ivury cunt says they ur, the title's oors next season!'
Which is obviously brilliant as their board will use this as an excuse to go easy on the spending, cos, 'they ur no that much better!' Ensuring that they don't remain in the same post code as us when we inevitably improve our squad by judiciously spending wisely on a few pre-determined targets while the Huns spray money around willy-nilly on players of varying degrees of pish.

If I didn't know better I'd say Ange did this deliberately to give them a ray of light at the end of the tunnel, just before they realise it's a feckin train 🚆🚆🚆🚆

Choo-choo!

(Should have had a penalty but ☹️)

If you look at our games and results in recent weeks they haven't been awe-inspiring. The fact that we won games when we played like shit papered over the cracks in the system.

Angeball is all good and well when every player is fit and first team ready. I said on here last week that the team were jaded but they had used up their energy throughout the season to win us a double and high hopes of a treble.

Trebles aren't easy to come by but we need players with enough in their tanks to avoid this limping over the line stage. I hope Ange is still looking to add some players to step us up a gear for Europe next season.

We were due a doing off someone, I just wish it hadn't been the huns though.

The team has given us a double thus far and as disappointing as today was, the sky didn't fall in.

Over to you Ange. 🍀
That result today papers over more cracks for them imho
Beale will be given a bit of leeway now that they've won the World Cup today
The fact it, they are HUNS, we are CELTIC, and we are the CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES
The sun is up, and the zombies,are still ugly enough to gag a maggot
Fuck them and their narrow minded, bigoted, racist point of view
They walked away, never let them forget that

FTH
FTK
YNWA

Last edited:
Today told us Bernabei isn't even close to being good enough, Kobayashi needs to hit the gym during the summer as he is too weak physically when under pressure, desire and workrate is crucial in these games irrespective of how much ability you have, you cant play players who are not match fit (Hatate & Abada) and you need to take your chances.
Learning for the future is all we got from today's game, hope Ange learns from it (I'm sure he will).

Today told us Bernabei isn't even close to being good enough, Kobayashi needs to hit the gym during the summer as he is too weak physically when under pressure, desire and workrate is crucial in these games irrespective of how much ability you have, you cant play players who are not match fit (Hatate & Abada) and you need to take your chances.
Learning for the future is all we got from today's game, hope Ange learns from it (I'm sure he will).
Spot on without being over critical 👍

My son actually said to me when the camara went on calmac in the tunnel before kickoff he looked nervy??not his usual steely eyed self,??a Thot it turned out to be in my humble opinion his worst game in a long long time..in saying that could probs say that about the 11 and subs??listen this has been on the cards since january time-ish.
a would rather it was they cunts than some other shit that won because it’ll hurt more and waken us up for the treble!!!hate getting beat at any time way they scummy cunts…am more pissed off cause a thot the Huns were rank rotten we just kept giving the ball to them endlessly?…..still no word on the goldson hand ball👀

Back