Sevco v Champions, Sat 13-May-2023 12:30pm at Asbestos Arena

Comedy of errors from our main men.
Gifted this result.

Hatate, calmac, Oriley all off it.
You know its a long day then and no CCV either.

Am I overthinking this possibility?

Ange in his head , not liked what he's seen since we wrapped up the title and reached the final.

So bring the bhoys to a higher level or get them focused again on this season which isn't over

Often read James Forrest writing about how much stronger we are etc.
We ain’t as far out in front as we would like to think, or should be considering our financial advantage.
Yes we’re on course for a treble but we seem to be only a force with our 1st 11…change that, weaken that, and we aren’t as effective, see it week in week out on the hour mark.
Bernabei isn’t up to snuff at all but there has been a few poor performances today.
I hope Ange addresses this in the window.

My final word on this match is. In this match above all others we play, the first battle you must win is the physical one. Leaving Joe Hart aside, only Starfelt came close to this today. Every single one of the others were pure rotten and can hang their heads. And that is putting it mildly. I am not going to say anthing else, otherwise I will end up slaughtering players that don't deserve it over the course of the season.

Last edited:
Really disappointed and somewhat embarrassed by that performance today.
Looks like our league season did actually finish last week.
Haven't tried a leg today. Not acceptable against this shite to be honest no other way of calling it.

Back