Slippy running scared

Snarlene's been to GAA games and Ian Óg has an Irish passport so they're both out.
Only Sammy Wilson has the kinda bare-faced cheek for that job

EdibvLzXsAAY2wp.jpg
He actually left the hoose with a full Castore kit on…but it started raining…🤷🏻‍♂️

Reading between the lines of a few articles in the Daily Ranger, I think the huns are being softened up for Derek McInnes to take over, at least in the short-term. This is, of course, feckin hilarious 😂 😃
Fabrizio Romano (who is generally on the money with his exclusives) saying this morning that they have drawn up a three man shortlist and hope to interview candidates over the weekend. He says Van Bronkhurst is one of the three but doesn't specify the other two. I think its safe to say McInnes is one of them.
I reckon its Van Brookhurst's job if he wants it, the issue is the state of their finances and any potential transfer 'war chest'.
McInnes to the end of the season would probably be plan B to Van Bronkhurst, if they could get the CL riches on offer at the end of the season that makes the job far more attractive in the summer.

Fabrizio Romano (who is generally on the money with his exclusives) saying this morning that they have drawn up a three man shortlist and hope to interview candidates over the weekend. He says Van Bronkhurst is one of the three but doesn't specify the other two. I think its safe to say McInnes is one of them.
I reckon its Van Brookhurst's job if he wants it, the issue is the state of their finances and any potential transfer 'war chest'.
McInnes to the end of the season would probably be plan B to Van Bronkhurst, if they could get the CL riches on offer at the end of the season that makes the job far more attractive in the summer.
The might go for Van Bronkhorst with McInnes as his assistant

Reading between the lines of a few articles in the Daily Ranger, I think the huns are being softened up for Derek McInnes to take over, at least in the short-term. This is, of course, feckin hilarious 😂 😃
I think it would be a dream come true if McInnes got the job - even just until end of season. The guy lost all credibility and would be a total disaster for them. Happy days.

A Grade A cunt,he's actually done all his coaching badges but would rather tell 'em what they should be doing as opposed to getting in and doing it??The mark of a spineless yellow cunt.....
I'd love to see what type of written dissertation they have to do for their coaching badges, because there's no way that cretin has mastered the art of finger-painting with his own shite - never mind joined-up writing?

The standards must be really feckin low to be a coach. By fuck.........even Slippy managed it at the umpteenth time of asking.

I'd love to see what type of written dissertation they have to do for their coaching badges, because there's no way that cretin has mastered the art of finger-painting with his own shite - never mind joined-up writing?

The standards must be really feckin low to be a coach. By fuck.........even Slippy managed it at the umpteenth time of asking.
As long as you include the phrases (a game of two half’s) and (at the end of the day) your covered for coaching and punditry 😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back