Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

i've been on the end of the tight marking myself m8, it's just an observation, head down battle through it without being a wank and if you are who you profess to be then it'll come round
He's not from Tyrone. Why would he call himself Tyrone celt? He's like a broken record repeating the same dung over and over again. Most of us want Lennon gone, but we don't get personal. He's just a nasty wee phoney prick. I don't care if he's a hun or not.

Some melt on here just announced that I’m not from Tyrone. Fk me you have some thick bastards on this site. I mean, like, super-duper backward 😂

He's not from Tyrone. Why would he call himself Tyrone celt? He's like a broken record repeating the same dung over and over again. Most of us want Lennon gone, but we don't get personal. He's just a nasty wee phoney prick. I don't care if he's a hun or not.
Dumbassed post of the year. What an absolute crayon muncher you are.

TC, Folk get suspicious when people post only negative stuff on here and personal attacks on Lennon get under people’s skin as he’s still our manager. Yes he should walk but he won’t as it’ll cost him financially and he still wrongly believes he can turn this around. Are u happy wit the board who employed him and continue to back him or is ur issue just with Lennon?

TC, Folk get suspicious when people post only negative stuff on here and personal attacks on Lennon get under people’s skin as he’s still our manager. Yes he should walk but he won’t as it’ll cost him financially and he still wrongly believes he can turn this around. Are u happy wit the board who employed him and continue to back him or is ur issue just with Lennon?
Ciano, my issue is with the Board and Lennon. Although by their nature, boards are slow to act. Lennon could sort the problem by walking right now and thus putting the good of the club above his ego and wallet.

Some melt on here just announced that I’m not from Tyrone. Fk me you have some thick bastards on this site. I mean, like, super-duper backward 😂
Yer right fuckface, couldn't give a bollox where your from just wish you weren't on here along with that boyfriend of yours clay.
See the pair of you are just 2 slugs that like to leave a trail of slime behind them, but as my mother (God rest her sole) used to do with slugs for eating her heads of cabbage, was to pour salt and boiling water upon them as a revenge attack.
Now it is not really my thing to hurt a living thing but maybe exceptions could be made for 2 slugs like yourselves.
Pair of wankers

Ciano, my issue is with the Board and Lennon. Although by their nature, boards are slow to act. Lennon could sort the problem by walking right now and thus putting the good of the club above his ego and wallet.
i thought so, your not engaging, even when asked you a social question, you choose to ignore
not that i give a flying fuck, but in my own little alcohol induced mind, i had my own wee experiment, see if he reacts on any sociable level, but again your only here for a barney
so if your unsociable you must be a hun, it's a birthright, your not on here to engage, just to rankle
so after the modicum of sympathy i had, your fair game

Dumbassed post of the year. What an absolute crayon muncher you are.
Is that the best you've got? You are not from Tyrone you poisinous shithead. You use words like melt quite often along with bawbag. These are all Scottish terms and are not used in Tyrone. You have let your mask slip. You are not from Tyrone and it seems like I've hit a nerve you fuckin shitebag.

Is that the best you've got? You are not from Tyrone you poisinous shithead. You use words like melt quite often along with bawbag. These are all Scottish terms and are not used in Tyrone. You have let your mask slip. You are not from Tyrone and it seems like I've hit a nerve you fuckin shitebag.
of course he's not from tyrone, he's from his big sister

i thought so, your not engaging, even when asked you a social question, you choose to ignore
not that i give a flying fuck, but in my own little alcohol induced mind, i had my own wee experiment, see if he reacts on any sociable level, but again your only here for a barney
so if your unsociable you must be a hun, it's a birthright, your not on here to engage, just to rankle
so after the modicum of sympathy i had, your fair game
One of a few that have darkened the Noise with their nasty bile. And they only ever appear on here after a crap performance (admittedly we have had to suffer too many of these recently).

Nothing ever about what we can do to improve - just always gloating at our misfortune, just like true fans do.

Back