Special Moments in your life

welll tet and boab yes I’ve grew up with a lot of hatred here but I wonder should we really waste so much time on them and yes I will move on to another post YNWA and yes after what they done to our
Just keeping others informed mate and sharing opinions thats all it is, keyboard clickers keeping unity through hard times, just like our forefathers did, kept the spirit up for our sanity and others. the topic not really important, but sometimes sensitive issues and images bring back memories a bit close to some and we miss that point sometime. We never forget our past, but we do not need to drag it like a chain attached to our ankle to remind us of the crimes of the past. We look for what is right going forward and know when needed we can call on past experience, but no-one on here needed reminding of those events we all sign from the same hymn sheet as it is.
We can relive the trial and tribulation and hope in music.

Just keeping others informed mate and sharing opinions thats all it is, keyboard clickers keeping unity through hard times, just like our forefathers did, kept the spirit up for our sanity and others. the topic not really important, but sometimes sensitive issues and images bring back memories a bit close to some and we miss that point sometime. We never forget our past, but we do not need to drag it like a chain attached to our ankle to remind us of the crimes of the past. We look for what is right going forward and know when needed we can call on past experience, but no-one on here needed reminding of those events we all sign from the same hymn sheet as it is.
We can relive the trial and tribulation and hope in music.
I’m with you there pal maybe I’m pissed again I know we all wear the same colors but sometimes fck them lets talk about us

welll tet and boab yes I’ve grew up with a lot of hatred here but I wonder should we really waste so much time on them and yes I will move on to another post YNWA and yes after what they done to our
I can understand hatred

I dont think its a good thing

But I can understand why it makes good people do evil things

When hatred is so strong it starts finding excuses for being evil then you became the same as what you hate.

They glorify in hatred and destruction and pillage and rape and torture based on propaganda that feeds their hate.

I love Celtic because despite that evil hatred from their twisted rhetoric we overcome with true joy and hard work and a better way based on truth.

They want to believe its the other way round.

So they highlight every act of vitriol from our side and cover up every act of barbarity on their side.

Despite that they cant beat us.

Glory in the joy of doing the right thing- the real Celtic way

Despise the vitriol that leads to Hunnish destruction of property and loss of life.

Education leads to truth

Destruction and being happy at destruction is their bag let them keep it.

Shine the truth on Sevco

Defend the truth always

And one day the education it produces will convert the hun back to humanity.

I feel sorry for their pains and sufferings but I hate their culture of lies and cover ups and twisted Pharisee interpretations.

But you give the twisted pharisee the power to create hatred through lies by feeding their propaganda by playing the game they want you to play.

they want to bring you into their hell

its the only way a lie can win.

I can understand hatred

I dont think its a good thing

But I can understand why it makes good people do evil things

When hatred is so strong it starts finding excuses for being evil then you became the same as what you hate.

They glorify in hatred and destruction and pillage and rape and torture based on propaganda that feeds their hate.

I love Celtic because despite that evil hatred from their twisted rhetoric we overcome with true joy and hard work and a better way based on truth.

They want to believe its the other way round.

So they highlight every act of vitriol from our side and cover up every act of barbarity on their side.

Despite that they cant beat us.

Glory in the joy of doing the right thing- the real Celtic way

Despise the vitriol that leads to Hunnish destruction of property and loss of life.

Education leads to truth

Destruction and being happy at destruction is their bag let them keep it.

Shine the truth on Sevco

Defend the truth always

And one day the education it produces will convert the hun back to humanity.

I feel sorry for their pains and sufferings but I hate their culture of lies and cover ups and twisted Pharisee interpretations.

But you give the twisted pharisee the power to create hatred through lies by feeding their propaganda by playing the game they want you to play.

they want to bring you into their hell

its the only way a lie can win.
THATS deep yet my dad always said to me when the special b was raiding and arresting us hate is a terrible thing but sometimes u have to stand up for what’s right

THATS deep yet my dad always said to me when the special b was raiding and arresting us hate is a terrible thing but sometimes u have to stand up for what’s right
standing up for what's right is right

its always right

it can be hard to do

in fact it is probably the hardest thing to do

Standing up for what is right requires a right and wrong thing

And a wrong thing is never right even if a pharisee tries to twist the truth with propaganda.

the b specials were no different than the brown shirts

they were never in the right

Standing up to injustice will never include becoming them

But it does require massive amount of courage in the face of that injustice to find the patience and the diligence to persevere until the truth exposes the injustice.

the quick way of eye for and eye just makes everybody blind to the truth and the injustice grows and feeds the money men who profit from the injustice.

its always right

it can be hard to do

And a wrong thing is never right even if a pharisee tries to twist the truth with propaganda.

But it does require massive amount of courage in the face of that injustice to find the patience and the diligence to persevere until the truth exposes the injustice.

the quick way of eye for and eye just makes everybody blind to the truth and the injustice grows and feeds the money men who profit from the injustice.
Nailed it TET!

its always right

it can be hard to do

That's the hardest hurdle you could ever face and at every knock you loose a bit more fight ,it's still there but over a period of years it get's harder to hold onto

Great post TET

its always right

it can be hard to do

Great post TET thankfully the 96 got the victory they deserved because their families stood up And said NO they weren’t criminals
They had the Government and the Media against them. But they fought and won because they were together as one.
The Miners from 84 will get there day Too
The same Government and media lied the same suspects Duckinfield learned a lot about
Notebook changes that were later used against the 96.
And mark my words the years after the Coronavirus the truth will appear
Mon the Noise Mon the Bhoys and Mon the NHS

HH 🙏

Just seen the headline from our inept sports journalists
park.jpg

Just to set the Record straight Douglas park is the director interim of The Rangers International Football Club 2012.
The Rangers that this article speaks about was liquidated and is not therefore able to bring forward a case from the grave. The article is discussing a new entity that a QC stated had to create its own history.

1587292212362.png

The evidence of this was further made clear by the media carrying the story above of new, when they relayed to the public that Rangers 1872 PLC Died.

Untitled.jpg

Scottish Government

@scotgov

·
3h

🛬

A charter flight from China carrying 10 million face masks has landed in Scotland. Other vital equipment on board includes infusion pumps for Intensive Care Units and virus collecting kits for use in health laboratories. Find out more

➡️

http://bit.ly/NHSsupplies
1587302023195.png

The B Specials were a northern thing. CorkCeltic is from Cork; the special b he refers to is Gardaí special branch. They are the political police of the 26 county state.
You got references for this Special b?

think id like to know more.

The only B specials I ever heard about are these dudes.

Which probably included cork in the Civil war.

You might notice that the B specials were an anti Catholic movement predominantly. Fit right in with your ethos imo.

A very special moment in my life was when my older sister took me to Celtic park to watch the Lions parade the Big Cup. I was 5. My sister wasn't a big football fan but even then she knew it would mean a lot to me. The ground was bulging with spectators but being Celtic people and seeing a wee boy i was suddenly at the front. A guy lifted me on his shoulders and passed me a cone with green and white paper ribbons to wave. Heaven and a privelidge for me.
HH🍀

You got references for this Special b?

think id like to know more.

The only B specials I ever heard about are these dudes.

Which probably included cork in the Civil war.

You might notice that the B specials were an anti Catholic movement predominantly. Fit right in with your ethos imo.
Garda special branch - now known as the special detective unit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Detective_Unit

The B specials were never anywhere near Cork, do you have any concept of Irish geography or history? To suggest that the B specials, or Ulster Special Constabulary as they were officially known, would be anywhere near Munster during the Civil War is extremely delusional ignorance.

Try some 'research and meditation' on the matters.

A special moment in my life came 10 minutes ago when I read that EUFA are happy to let the ruling bodies of each country pronounce the league winners are the teams who are sitting in first place as of when the leagues closed down in each country..
Ajax are sitting on top of the Dutch league on goal difference with AZ Alkmaar in second place with 8 goals difference..
I sincerely hope this upsets all our hun guests today and every other day..

HH.

Back