Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Think you are thinking of another Mclean, we are talking about the guy who helps charity in the spirit of Walfrid, stands up for his parents culture and heritage and does not conform to recognising and worshipping the fallen people who pillaged and plundered his ancestors homes.
Never known this one to speak of the RA or shout about them in fact i have never heard of any real provos who shout up the RA unless they are prevoked into it by ignorant bigots who know nothing and do not think anything of discriminating on the grounds of nothing but the choice a man makes in his religion and the upbringing he was born into. Sometimmes then a wee up the RA explodes the pointy pixie purple head into a meltdown.
👏 👏👏👏👏

I know we are all looking at who we may bring in today and lenny saying he does not expect anyone to leave, but I am not so sure. We have seen nothing so far from ntcham this season of the quality he has, and even noticed today that Christie never even acknowledged griff much appreciated goal. I have to say I am a bit disappointed with both of there attitudes of late and if it should be a case of them wanting out then I could understand if we were to cash them in. Mind you I would prefer to be wrong on this matter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back