Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

There's a few aljetis
we've got one whose a betty
he neededcoaxed
his values a joke
goin on a bolingolie easyjet

(globalwarmingfkd the winterwonderland )

Let's see how it goes. Where does he fit in in terms of choice? Ahead of Klimala and Griff? If he's come as a possible 4th choice my hopes are not high but hope I'm very wrong.
If we go 2 upfront in some games and we would usually sub out at least 1 of these forwards in each match. This means we'd use at least 3 forwards in these games (especially this season with 5 subs), so having a 4th good option makes sense to allow players to rest and cover injuries, loss of form & suspensions. It also means you are bedding in a forward player before Eddy moves onto a richer club (not this season, please).

But FFS our priority must be to quickly bring in at least one no nonsense centre back (left footed preferably) and a new left back now too.

If we go 2 upfront in some games and we would usually sub out at least 1 of these forwards in each match. This means we'd use at least 3 forwards in these games (especially this season with 5 subs), so having a 4th good option makes sense to allow players to rest and cover injuries, loss of form & suspensions. It also means you are bedding in a forward player before Eddy moves onto a richer club (not this season, please).

But FFS our priority must be to quickly bring in at least one no nonsense centre back (left footed preferably) and a new left back now too.
And we must keep Eddy....We have to

I'm worried too but I keep reassuring myself that we're just getting his replacement in this season so that when Eddy leaves next year we won't be left high and dry. That's the strategy we've been calling for in recent years. Maybe the club have learnt something. Or maybe the board are still just a bunch of clawing charlatans.
Worry not, Ajeti will be 1 0f 2 up top with Eddie. Need another striker to maintain the 352. It's the way we want the team to play, so we need the numbers up front to cover the system. the schedule is packed this year so 4 is minimum to allow rest/cover injury. I wouldn't be surprised if another is signed. Now onto the backline and hope a couple in, also RW to cover Jamsie - Karamoko is good but not fully ready to challenge- need a bit of experience in there. the young lads will step up, but for bread and butter we do need serious competition for a starting place.

Worry not, Ajeti will be 1 0f 2 up top with Eddie. Need another striker to maintain the 352. It's the way we want the team to play, so we need the numbers up front to cover the system. the schedule is packed this year so 4 is minimum to allow rest/cover injury. I wouldn't be surprised if another is signed. Now onto the backline and hope a couple in, also RW to cover Jamsie - Karamoko is good but not fully ready to challenge- need a bit of experience in there. the young lads will step up, but for bread and butter we do need serious competition for a starting place.
Frimpong on the RW

you know what im sick to the back teeth listening to all the claptrap in the media about that lottery
that happened at rugby park last sunday. a kangeroo on a skated board would have found it easier to negotiate that god awful piece of dried plastic never mind a football team lets not kid ourselves on about the statement that its the same for both teams whats going on here is that rather than improving the quality of our game its having the opposite affect and being detrimental to encouraging free flowing football its time to ban these hidious anti football surfaces

you know what im sick to the back teeth listening to all the claptrap in the media about that lottery
that happened at rugby park last sunday. a kangeroo on a skated board would have found it easier to negotiate that god awful piece of dried plastic never mind a football team lets not kid ourselves on about the statement that its the same for both teams whats going on here is that rather than improving the quality of our game its having the opposite affect and being detrimental to encouraging free flowing football its time to ban these hidious anti football surfaces
They were laughing on radio shortbread earlier,about that surface,was like playing football on flypaper,and narrowing the surface by 8 yards,negates playing football! and we have 3 of them in this league!,it's not about ,football performance,skill,player development,no wonder our national team is shite! and the spfl as an entertainment product.....no wonder we don't even have a sponsor!

Back