Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Boli gone then by the sounds of it.

A yrs loan then hopefully sold , daft boy has no idea of the pressure he has put Celtic under and by extension the whole season.

If the Zombies keep winning and another outbreak stops the season, last years null and voiders will be doing back flips all over the place.

😷
it's not a mater of IF they keep winning they will keep winning ,there game last night was a joke st johnstone put up little effort at all as we knew they would but will become agricultural when they meet us

it's not a mater of IF they keep winning they will keep winning ,there game last night was a joke st johnstone put up little effort at all as we knew they would but will become agricultural when they meet us

Agreed on that game last night, St Johnstone looked like they had rocked up for a training session instead of a competitive match.

Fuck wisnae even sure it was St Johnstone at first, looked like an Ibrox bounce match between the Sevco first team and Sevco reserves ffs!

Boli is leaving tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
And I can see Boli waving goodbye
Oh it looks like Boli must be the clouds in my eyes
They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
And Boli says it's the best place that he's ever seen
He should know, he's been there enough
we won't miss Boli,oh we wont miss him at all

Last edited:
we need to be ultra focused from now on because its obvious that no one in this league is even attempting to lay a glove on the spawn from across the city and thats why we have to win every game against them because no one else seems to be interested or incapable of doing so

We need to not only be ultra focussed.....we need to be ultra fckn ruthless...👍

we need to be ultra focused from now on because its obvious that no one in this league is even attempting to lay a glove on the spawn from across the city and thats why we have to win every game against them because no one else seems to be interested or incapable of doing so

tell that to the hibees when they win. they will be the team that brings them back down to the level they believe they are above.

Fair enough, Frimpong is good, but not the answer, I'm asking for an experienced cover in RW to challenge JF, Frimpong and Karamoko can Fill in when required. PS I love Frimpong, but still has a lot to learn.
You only get experience by playing games mate and i think Frimpong is better further forward.Paddy Roberts never had much first team experience and was every bit as good as Forrest.

Back