Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I see Bayern McInally was siging the praises of the coaching system they have at Bayern in the hope that he could persuade Aaron Hickey to go to Bayern instead of Celtic.
Has nobody told this clown that the very same team he is bragging about came to Lennoxtown and took 2 young Bhoys from us,what does that say about the coaching staff at Lennoxtown..
I hope Hickey is watching the semi final tonight and taking heed of the quality they have at left back...
meaning his chances of getting a game ay Bayern would be very slim indeed,this Canadian boy looks like he will be there for a very long time..
According to Celtic they have offered Hickey a very good deal,all we need now is for Hickey to make a very good choice..

HH.

Last edited:
As much as it will be a disapointment when Tom Rogic walks out of Parkhead tomorrow,it will surely also be a relief that we dont need to keep asking ...how long is Rogic out for this time.
No harm to the big man himself,injuries just seemed to go hand in hand with him..
7 years at Celtic who average 55-60 games a season avarages out at 400 games since the big man first signed in 2013.
Out of 400 games... he has played 189 games including sub appearances and mostly due to the injuries he received when he played for Australia. 4months out,5 months out,and almost 9 months out all due to injuries he received playing for Australia.
Australia never at anytime picked up his £25000 a week wage bill,that was left to Celtic supporters..
Could this be part of the £40,000 Shane Duffy has asked for.. allegedly,if it is it will be money well spent..

HH.

As much as it will be a disapointment when Tom Rogic walks out of Parkhead tomorrow,it will surely also be a relief that we dont need to keep asking ...how long is Rogic out for this time.
No harm to the big man himself,injuries just seemed to go hand in hand with him..
7 years at Celtic who average 55-60 games a season avarages out at 400 games since the big man first signed in 2013.
Out of 400 games... he has played 189 games including sub appearances and mostly due to the injuries he received when he played for Australia. 4months out,5 months out,and almost 9 months out all due to injuries he received playing for Australia.
Australia never at anytime picked up his £25000 a week wage bill,that was left to Celtic supporters..
Could this be part of the £40,000 Shane Duffy has asked for.. allegedly,if it is it will be money well spent..

HH.
I thought if a player picked up an injury whilst on international duty the country concerned picked up his wage until he was fit to play again, is that not standard? Did that not happen with rogic😡

Radio clyde making up stories about huns transfers, anything to stay relevant and provide shite for the pundits to talk about and get the mortgage installments paid.
Apparently, the Gilb and shameless one, wanting his “soft loan” back, operation sell someone/anyone “get me my 10million fecken back” is in full swing, more-or-less value is falling game by game, no ones interested in the fat disinterested man child, Barisic was getting touted for 30 million on every media outlet last week, with no takers, now it’s banjo boy’s turn this week, for 10 million, there isn’t ANYONE else on that hun team worth more that 500k🤣

I thought if a player picked up an injury whilst on international duty the country concerned picked up his wage until he was fit to play again, is that not standard? Did that not happen with rogic😡

Honestly never heard of this rule BB, the only rule I was aware of concerning international duty was that clubs were obliged to free a player for an international game no matter what.

Remember Rogic getting called up a year or so back when he was on the verge of coming back from a long term injury lay off, Celtic asked Australia to leave him out the squad given the length of time he'd been out as they were worried about him picking up another injury due to his fitness not being what it should be but the Australia boss point blank refused and Celtic were forced to let him go.

Surprise surprise he came back with a broken hand and went straight back on the injury list.

This has been a running theme ever since Rogic signed for Celtic. If I remember right they actually called him up once while he was carrying an injury, dragging him to the other side of the world even though they knew he couldn't play.

Last edited:
Apparently, the Gilb and shameless one, wanting his “soft loan” back, operation sell someone/anyone “get me my 10million fecken back” is in full swing, more-or-less value is falling game by game, no ones interested in the fat disinterested man child, Barisic was getting touted for 30 million on every media outlet last week, with no takers, now it’s banjo boy’s turn this week, for 10 million, there isn’t ANYONE else on that hun team worth more that 500k🤣
Ah'm sure there's loads of intrepid,impartial Scottish journalists investigating and getting ready to publish this 'exclusive'!!!!!! 🍺 🥳

Honestly never heard of this rule BB, the only rule I was aware of concerning international duty was that clubs were obliged to free a player for international duty no matter what.

Remember Rogic getting called up a year or so back when he was on the verge of coming back from a long term injury lay off, Celtic asked Australia to leave him out the squad given the length of time he'd been out as they were worried about him picking up another injury due to his fitness not being what it should be but the Australia boss point blank refused and Celtic were forced to let him go.

Surprise surprise he came back with a broken hand and went straight back on the injury list.

This has been a running theme ever since Rogic signed for Celtic. If I remember right they actually called him up once while he was carrying an injury, dragging him to the other side of the world even though they knew he couldn't play.
Spot on Shadow, the Aussies,in particular their coach,ruined his career!

I used to think Lambert would become a Celtic manager (Henrik was very goodates with him so I had him lined up as his assistant), but his career started so well early on that he kind of went out of our league and now his career has nose dived we wouldn't really want him. Yet another one of my predictions that was just 💩!
I thought the same. I wouldn’t write him off, so much can go against you as a manage (and for you) that are out of your control. Think how many managers in this league with lower teams to wonders then the best players get sold from under them and they keep having to find replacements on less money.
There’s been teams that have made managers. Motherwell seem to have done a good job of it over the years.
Lenny himself is a good example of his move down south.

Shame if true because he was probably our best player a couple of years ago.Injuries and fitness problems have wrecked his Celtic career ,gave us plenty of good memories though.
Same with the travel to and from Down Under
His Socceroos coach tried his best to fuck Celtic up, remember that prick took him away, and he never played one minutes, he sat him on the bench
Tom Rogic, the Wizard if Oz
A Celtic Legend
YNWA

Last edited:
Honestly never heard of this rule BB, the only rule I was aware of concerning international duty was that clubs were obliged to free a player for an international game no matter what.

Quite correct.....I think it's fair to say that those responsible within Soccer Australia gave little or no thought to what Celtic were stating was in the best interests of Tom Rogic and his injury concerns.....in fact the opposite would be true as you have suggested.

There's also a certain bias towards us imo on SBS which is the predominant soccer/football TV station.....with their leading commentator Craig Foster.....only too happy to have regular subtle digs at us.....and also remembering that rat Craig Moore has a platform there too...

Things are desperate at Ibloss Parks has booked a stall at the Barras flogging shirts plus a free player included,Morelost Kent Hagi and anyone else they think they can flog,Morelost and Hagi can't see a club chasing thier signature,Kent might and maybe be looked at but not for the money sevco are asking they need to sell him for 7 mill plus his sell on fee as much chance as selling thier shirts down the Barras

Members online

Back