Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

I used to think Lambert would become a Celtic manager (Henrik was very goodates with him so I had him lined up as his assistant), but his career started so well early on that he kind of went out of our league and now his career has nose dived we wouldn't really want him. Yet another one of my predictions that was just 💩!
Me to mate...I also that visualised for some unknown reason

Something definately off with how shved has been treated,as you say scored a cracker coming on as a sub in his debut,surely keep him involved,that would have been the besy way to bring him out his shell.
I have no idea what the issue might have been.

1 who signed him?
2 did he learn English in his loan period back home?
3 Ukraine is politically unstable country at best of times, is he a family man?
4 Did he learn English while here?
5 Why no interviews with player that I remember?
6 Did he have worries?
7 Did he enjoy Glasgow culture weather?
8 Did anybody think of these potential pitfalls before signing him?
9 Why didn't any of the massive Ukrainian teams fancy him?
10 Did he have problems understanding Glaswegian coaches or Glaswegian culture due to being isolated from his family in a strange country where he may not have even been able to read and write in Ukrainian never mind capable of adapting to culture here?
11 did he develop mental issues or maybe even exacerbate inherent issues under the stress of foreign country with totally different culture?

yep 3 days ago handed in a transfer request ,that was the rumour from some guy in the know but nothing else confirmed

Demble wants more first team football on a regular basis so looks like his days at the lower leagues might be his calling
Bottom line he needs to realise is any time hes come on hes done very little to suggest he would get played more. We have a lot of good players and if he thinks his fame as a youngster will get him a game, hes fucking deluding himself. Get the head down and show you reserve a start son.

yep 3 days ago handed in a transfer request ,that was the rumour from some guy in the know but nothing else confirmed

Demble wants more first team football on a regular basis so looks like his days at the lower leagues might be his calling

Or he’s been tapped up.....we’ve lost a few good young players recently.....if Bayern are taking notice of the youngsters at Celtic.....then you can bet that’s alerted others to the talent we are developing...

French Eddy is definitely a class act.
The only downside about that fantastic goal he scored last night is
everybody manager worth his salt would have been glued to their Telly last night
waiting for him to produce something special and once again he did not fail to produce.

HH.

Back