Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Whatever the future holds for Tom Rogic, I don't feel that any Celtic fan will hold any grudges or wish him anything but the best of luck.

He's a fine player and seems to be a fine young man too. I hoped he would kick on once he signed his last contract and that he would become the fulcrum that the team would be built around.

Unfortunately, I guess we seen the grafitti on the wall after the injuries and some lads just need a fresh start in a new environment to kickstart their career. It seems that Tom may be that type of player and I also feel the hustle and bustle of Scottish football (along with shitty refs who think that hammer throwing is in page 1 of the rule book) doesn't provide him with the platform to showcase his talents.

In saying that, I wouldn't be disappointed if he stayed and helped us to X, XI et XII either

Hahahahahaha............"quality control"!!!

What's the qualifications needed for that gig? Two blind eyes and a degree in sticky transfers?

It goes like this...

Team meeting...

Me.....Listen in ladies.....we’re doing this on the cheap.....as in real cheap.....so don’t worry about the fck ups.....the more taps that get returned the better.....Big Mike’s got our backs on this one 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back