Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Not the one I'd like to see go either. He has so much potential that he would be worth much more in a few years to come.
There seems to have been a lot of negativity towards Ajer recently (although it did seem to gather pace with the rumours that he was looking for a move).

He is far from the finished article, but has a lot of potential and guts. He has made a few errors and has a tendency to dive in sometimes, but overall I think he brings a lot to the team.

However, if he is looking to leave and we get a good offer for him then we'd be silly not to cash in on him. I'd be surprised if he went to Liverpool so young and fear he may not make much impression there at this stage of his career.

If he does go then thanks and good luck and if he stays then I still think he will do well for us.

There seems to have been a lot of negativity towards Ajer recently (although it did seem to gather pace with the rumours that he was looking for a move).

He is far from the finished article, but has a lot of potential and guts. He has made a few errors and has a tendency to dive in sometimes, but overall I think he brings a lot to the team.

However, if he is looking to leave and we get a good offer for him then we'd be silly not to cash in on him. I'd be surprised if he went to Liverpool so young and fear he may not make much impression there at this stage of his career.

If he does go then thanks and good luck and if he stays then I still think he will do well for us.
I agree. Ajer aint perfect and has been left exposed with Lenny playing him on left hand side in particular. Watched him closely like we all have since he came to us. The guy has given us his all and demonstrates this often. We got him young and nurtured him but he's been switched in positions so many times and needs to be played in a position we can get the best outa him. If he leaves then he has my gratitude for giving us his all.

I agree. Ajer aint perfect and has been left exposed with Lenny playing him on left hand side in particular. Watched him closely like we all have since he came to us. The guy has given us his all and demonstrates this often. We got him young and nurtured him but he's been switched in positions so many times and needs to be played in a position we can get the best outa him. If he leaves then he has my gratitude for giving us his all.

He's shown he has the heart and the guts as well as the potential and it would be a pity if he was sacrificed for the coffers.

Back