Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

My overriding opinion big ajer stems from that game v the huns where Forrest scored the winner....Ajer was fist pumping after tackling cunts....that'll do for me ,😎👍
More than a few times has the big Viking given it, the big, fist pump, after getting stuck in
My favourite was when the HUNS thought they were destined to score, and he stopped El Fuddalo, a yard from the line, with a crunching tackle to send the ball out for a corner, gets up and is shouting his head off to the skies
1 minute mark, check it out:
Keep the big man, he's got a ton of potential

Last edited:
Tell us a big no nonsense C B that’s available ?plus the big man has Celtic in his blood Ya! I as sure Big pardon the pun Duff would want to be part of history this season .
Let’s be honest who not want to ,what a chance to be part celtic history again can you name be another C B ? That’s available
I hear you but the money involved is too much for a year. And being a diehard is only great of you are really good or we woukd have millions of players. I dont mind loans if they are good business and I just think that to be back in the same position next season isnt good planning. We have a new guy who reportedly looking at 300 players, I would have hoped that included CB's and a LB. There is very little clips of him on YouTube and most of it is him scoring goals, not defending. I always like bringing in players who will be ours, this deal will cost over £3m for one season and to me thats too much for a player who let's be honest isnt top drawer. Celtic diehard or not. We need to get a fucking move on for both defensive positions we are lacking. It is also a worry that we have no one at the club academy deemed capable of stepping up. I cant remember the last CB we brought through to the first team. Whatever happens. I just want us to get it done and there must be CB'S out there who could come in at £5-6m that could do the job and then be sold on. That's what our chief player finder gets paid to do. If he says of all the players he was looking at, there wasn't CB's or LB's then I would be concerned. Also, everyone should have known that even if Boli didnt fuck up he needed replaced. The bottom line is Taylor isnt goid enough first choice of we want to progress and Boli was an unmitigated disaster.

Apparently Liverpool interested in Ajer. His contract is up next year and he's not going to extend so now would possibly be the time to get the max value for him. £15-20 million would finance a CD replacement at least as good as Ajer is now.

If we could get anything like that I would sell him. He isn't a CB. He wouldn't hold a place in our midfield so it would allow us to use that money to get in a CB and LB and with his contract ending and him.not resigning we need to sell him. Dont get me wrong, I dont believe for a minute liverpool.want him.for £15m.

I hear you but the money involved is too much for a year. And being a diehard is only great of you are really good or we woukd have millions of players. I dont mind loans if they are good business and I just think that to be back in the same position next season isnt good planning. We have a new guy who reportedly looking at 300 players, I would have hoped that included CB's and a LB. There is very little clips of him on YouTube and most of it is him scoring goals, not defending. I always like bringing in players who will be ours, this deal will cost over £3m for one season and to me thats too much for a player who let's be honest isnt top drawer. Celtic diehard or not. We need to get a fucking move on for both defensive positions we are lacking. It is also a worry that we have no one at the club academy deemed capable of stepping up. I cant remember the last CB we brought through to the first team. Whatever happens. I just want us to get it done and there must be CB'S out there who could come in at £5-6m that could do the job and then be sold on. That's what our chief player finder gets paid to do. If he says of all the players he was looking at, there wasn't CB's or LB's then I would be concerned. Also, everyone should have known that even if Boli didnt fuck up he needed replaced. The bottom line is Taylor isnt goid enough first choice of we want to progress and Boli was an unmitigated disaster.
Sorry T v. I was only talking about a C Back point is not other positions ,who is available that you know off, of course the new guy 👀 at players as you say that’s his job,we all know that,who would you recommend V names please ? thank you
Need somebody in the mould of Big Mick maCarthy, Paul Elliott, if any are going about today somewhere? one other I forgot to mention one who could play anywhere in the defence ,sadly passed away Pat Mc Cluskey legend hard as nails took no prisoners thanks for the memories Big Man
R I P. Pat

From Turkish source

Celtic offered Trabzonspor a transfer fee of 8 million Euros for Caleb Ekuban, as well as offering various bonuses. The Trabzonspor front also accepted the Scottish club's offer. [HaberTürk
Hoping its usual continental agent through media nonsense mate. We always seem ti get a menshy. I reckon we would've heard more about it earlier if it were true aswell, not in the later stages for that sum of coin.
But if it's true, that's bonkers. Could mean several things; Klimala/ Griff on loan or sold.... or Eddy!!! I don't believe we'd sell him in this window, but silly money gets tabled, 10 or no, he's off!
The mind races when we keep getting linked wi strikers.
Need ti see some actual movement in other areas. Big Duffy is starting ti irritate me. I know it shouldnae, but his situation is bugging the fuck out of me. 🤣 Sign or don't,
but spare us yer Instagram docu-drama big yin.
Infact, the Hickey and Turnbull deals are pissing me off anaw! Wits the hold up?! Just get the deals done and announced yestersay ffs!

fuckin hate transfer windows man.🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back