Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

This may be the case as it would be strange if some richer teams weren't looking at such a fantastic player as Eddy, so there is always the chance that we will get a huge offer.

For once we might be being proactive to covet this eventuality and if it doesn't happen then we either have plenty quality strikers for the biggest season in decades or can do a last minute loan deal for one of them if Eddy stays.
Something no right anyway ......And Lennons sayin that Griff will be ready in 3 weeks time....Hope am wrong....Eddy deffo needs tae stay

Rumours are the Duffy loan deal has been agreed with Brighton. £2m for the loan and we pay 100% of his £28K/week wages. I'll hold off celebrating until it has officially been announced.

It appears West Ham also had their bid of £8.5m to buy him accepted, so it is up to the player to decide his future.

Last edited:
Rumours are the Duffy loan deal has been agreed with Brighton. £2m for the loan and we pay 100% of his £28K/week wages. I'll hold off celebrating until it has officially been announced.

It appears West Ham also had their bid of £8.5m to buy him accepted, so it is up to the player to decide his future.

I've a suspicion we're trying to get him on a loan and then buy deal.
Brighton are turning too much money down to hold out for a loan move with us.
Teams don't turn down £8.5 million and let the player decide
They sell him at that price.

We have approached Turnbull’s agent, but have yet to make an official bid (as of yesterday). bet the agents thinkin wtf does this fkr want approaching me and not bidding

Rarely have I ever any decent info, but this is genuinely solid.

taken from another site
Unless the Bhoy was like Daniel prodan, would be surprised if Celtic weren't keeping an eye still on him, just my opinion.

Guys does anybody know if eddy is leaving, I believe Christie wants to go aswel not good
I wouldn't be entirely dismissive of anything in modern football, Hootie, but remember that there are agitators, instigators and irritators in the North, South, East and West at the moment.

Every player has a price, but the lure of immortality should be priceless.

Etims diary today saying Christie, Ajer and Dembele want away
I have no reason to dispute these rumours. I'm not a man 'in the know' and often that ignorance is truly bliss; however- if there is any credibility in any of these suggestions, then some of these boys have to have a period of reflective introspection and then screw the feckin nut.

It's likely a wee powerplay to try and bump up the paypoke, but you really don't want to be playing poker when the long-term financial implications of the pandemic have yet to be realised.

Back