Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Did ye no say the same aboot Ajeti?🍺🥳
But I take Kelly's point, Michael..........either sign, or don't!

It's beginning to look like he's trying to bargain now.

If he really wants to come, then do a Virgil and play for your next big move. He's only 28, he's got 10 years of top flight football if he looks after himself (and he can't take a pint if that video back in Derry is anything to go by).

Duffy yes or no we’re not a bargaining chip if as yi claim your a Celtic supporter cut the cryptic pish tell Brighthouse you wanna go Glasgow. Get on a plane and sign or go somewhere else we’re not a ways to a means
And if you know what’s guid fur yi you’ll do it soon or oor Duffy will rattle yi wi chopsticks 🥢

HH 🥢

But I take Kelly's point, Michael..........either sign, or don't!

It's beginning to look like he's trying to bargain now.

If he really wants to come, then do a Virgil and play for your next big move. He's only 28, he's got 10 years of top flight football if he looks after himself (and he can't take a pint if that video back in Derry is anything to go by).
Don't think it's him SP, think it's the clubs. 🍺 🥳

Could be, Michael. Think Brighton might he in the process of getting stung by the huns over Goldson, so they might be reluctant to deal with Scottish clubs.
Think we should be good down South SP good connections who have been with us for refeerences.

" Brendan Rodgers believes Leicester City must be aware of the way Graham Potter’s Brighton & Hove Albion can alter their tactical approaches during games as they prepare for Saturday’s fixture at AMEX Stadium.Since Potter’s arrival from Swansea City "

Did ye no say the same aboot Ajeti?🍺🥳
i said about ajeti cos he had to go away n think about it coming to us ,,,,if you need coaxed stay in the house ,,,,it's that simple

a loan deal for 1 yr at 2-3m isn't in my eyes worth it ,,, forget the 10 nonsense all it earns is bragging rights it won't put anymore cash into the club , with covid the league could end at anytime ,,,,,,but he's another one like ajeti if you have to play it out on social media before signing best you don't come

Rumour after rumour and false news abounds. I really hope young Turnbull passes his medical and can don the hoops for real this time. So much pish in the Scottish media you could open a Tennents brewery. We need to stay focused on winning the next game. That's the task ahead. Win or go out. Must beat Ferencvaros. Simply must.

Duffy yes or no we’re not a bargaining chip if as yi claim your a Celtic supporter cut the cryptic pish tell Brighthouse you wanna go Glasgow. Get on a plane and sign or go somewhere else we’re not a ways to a means
And if you know what’s guid fur yi you’ll do it soon or oor Duffy will rattle yi wi chopsticks 🥢

HH 🥢
:oops: f e e e cck first ever sensible post ,,n yer speelins gotton beater 👏

Back