That other team ,ower there

Thier ex Manager behaves like a clown to score points against a few Celtic supporters one of thier coaches head butts the other teams Manager, one of thier players wants to cut people’s throat because he was sent off thier cheating on the pitch is well known a great example to youngsters in the game and still the Media defens them,as already been said if it had been somebody connected to Celtic it Would have been a totally different story

Please correct me if I have missed something. But still not a whisper of condemnation or apology from the Cesspit. No statement that I have seen. Why the delay? Makes you wonder if they condone this thuggish behaviour or are they trying to invent some mitigating factor ? They will probably hide behind 'cannot comment because police investigation ongoing'. It did not stop Celtic making a statement. Appalling example. Gutter standards.

Last edited:
I suspect that sevco will take some action against this thug. It is easier to do this with an assistant coach of the woman's team - if it was a key member of Beale's Brown Brogue Brothers then they would use every tool possible to have it swept under the carpet.

But it will be done is such a way as to heap praise on sevco by their staunch supporters in the media as Operation "NowtToSeeHere (revision 55)" swings into action, rather than have any criticism of the club for not controlling their staff.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back