That other team ,ower there

No win so no big page spread,Cannywell up to his usual tricks however said he was best player in Scotland wants to leave off the wacky baccy and come back to the real world
Correct, drop the waccy baccy, have a shave & haircut and come back down to earth.
Remember what the local papers said about you were true, what the SMSM say is 'cough', 'cough' not true.

We arrow peepul!!! 🤣🤣🤣 🔔🔚

This must be referring to Hearts & Aberdeen chasing after them for the runners up spot!

View attachment 23246
Why does 'people' look like peaple!!
Also is 'Wee' not taking the piss and should be 'We'
As for letting the others 'come' afterwards, is this a weekend away in 'Amsterdam' or 'Pattaya' by any chance.
Grammar and punctuation is abysmal, I blame the skools and climbing bonfire pallets, falling and breaking the fall with 'ones' nut.

Why does 'people' look like peaple!!
Also is 'Wee' not taking the piss and should be 'We'
As for letting the others 'come' afterwards, is this a weekend away in 'Amsterdam' or 'Pattaya' by any chance.
Grammar and punctuation is abysmal, I blame the skools and climbing bonfire pallets, falling and breaking the fall with 'ones' nut.
You know how much the tax dodging toilet slurpers enjoy wee! :LOL:

Laughable is putting it mildly when it comes to that shower ...."we welcome the chase" FFS.......it should read "the Rangers Chase yersel "
Every signing over there is fantastic business reportedly whilst they try to promote selling our best players who if you remember rightly they laughed at whilst none of our new signings are apparently noteworthy...again.
As I say laughable.

Back