The CHAMPIONS Thread

The season kicked of with a.defeat to Hearts with us having a good goal chopped off (didn't hear Nielson complain about that) it didn't get much better in the following week but there were signs that there was better to come. Ange slowly got things back in track the new players settling in and then the away win came and the team kicked into gear a league cup win come January a few signings in and the team refreshed the belief started to gain momentum then today the goal of the league title was realised and it was great to be there. The board got lucky when Ange said yes he got them out of a hole now they need to reward him by getting in the players he wants to step up to the level he wants to be at

I was waiting to see how long it would take the msm to come out with let's sooth the huns story and thier it was Gary neville says the atmosphere at the victorian toilet is better than paradise if only you could put a few quid on it .thier thier think of a happy place. 😊

When this Season started I thought will take our punishments like big Bhoys it’s a rebuild new manager players who ran like rats of a proverbial ship. New players like Ange who no one knew slowly started to play good football ball then Injuries slowed it down but we started to gel from September on again new players in Quickly strange sometimes it works.
Wee night game agin the Huns some wee guy called Hatate and Abadass The Rest as you say is History.
Howe lucky we were That we Got Ange
For the belief he brought to the players the straight forward girfuy Mate he gives the press.
And the Football when on is Awesome
Well done the dysfunctional Board for getting Ange.
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Title
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀👏🍀👏🍀

Just home from Paradise, and in truth, I should maybe have gathered my thoughts before posting on this thread. You see, I'm really struggling to articulate my feelings. I can't find the words which would do justice to Ange, his backroom staff, the players, aye, even the board.
Remarkable ? Astonishing ? Unbelievable ? Maybe even miraculous !
I've been ridiculously fortunate to witness many title wins in my time. All of them worthy of great merit in their own right.
This one can easily take its place amongst them as being perhaps the most unlikely, and for that reason, one of the most satisfying.

Where to start ? First off, ( and I really want to get this out of the way ) I have no intention of obsessing about what's happening elsewhere. We have, against all odds, won our championship. We are the best team in the country. Full stop !

So, all I can do is say a huge thanks to all of those mentioned above. You've restored our dignity; given us back our pride. Strange thing is, I don't really feel the need to go gung-ho about it. I don't feel the need for any kind of triumphalism. My team, my club, are back where we belong. I'm gonna quietly enjoy my summer. This season may well turn out to be no more than an appetiser. The main course is still being prepared.

As I'm thinking about taking a wee summer sabbatical from The Noise, I would also like to thank all of you good folk for being the best company anyone could wish for, so thanks a million for that.

A wee PS to Greensprig: first off if you are reading this, I hope all is well with you. You haven't posted in quite some time. At the start of the season you were more upbeat than I was; you always felt we could turn things around. I promised I'd buy you a couple of pints if you were proved correct. That offer still stands.

May your God be with you folks. HH.
Enjoy the sunshine Frank ☀

I was waiting to see how long it would take the msm to come out with let's sooth the huns story and thier it was Gary neville says the atmosphere at the victorian toilet is better than paradise if only you could put a few quid on it .thier thier think of a happy place. 😊
Only because the wee prick prefers the Huns to us. He sled them to play his testimonial and they couldn’t do it so he turned to us and got told to Fuck off! Wee Fud!

Back