The disturbingly violent campaign ads of the American right wing.

Fkg snow women and KKK glad I missed this thread and where it’s been - and do any of you have the latest on the Scottish Gov’t losing their case on the definition of a ‘woman’? Now no insults or name calling of the fairer sex please just asking nicely?
im back home now and bored shitless after my wee escapade to the big city to see the great Celtic and my grandweans. 🍀💚
Hmm global warming, we're in the middle of a mass extinction event, highest drug deaths in Europe, plummeting education standards, NHS in crisis, 200000 Russians ready to invade Ukraine at any minute, but the Scottish government is debating the definition of a woman.
I'm glad I hand over my tax to this outfit, they really do deal with the big issues.

My microwave is offended that it doesn't get full oven status, I trust our government will deal with this outrage with the greatest urgency, after that I believe my kettle feels subjugated too and would like full toaster rights. 🙄

Hmm global warming, we're in the middle of a mass extinction event, highest drug deaths in Europe, plummeting education standards, NHS in crisis, 200000 Russians ready to invade Ukraine at any minute, but the Scottish government is debating the definition of a woman.
I'm glad I hand over my tax to this outfit, they really do deal with the big issues.

My microwave is offended that it doesn't get full oven status, I trust our government will deal with this outrage with the greatest urgency, after that I believe my kettle feels subjugated too and would like full toaster rights. 🙄
well with 100+ genders and new education rules it might well be worth finding out how many new genders we will have net year.

im pretty sure we only had 2 genders until recently so its all a bit confusing if you ask me.

i had a female cat but now it hasnt been determined if its one of the other new genders we have?

Im not sure who decides what your nerw gender is to be fair. Maybe im not male even though i think i am?

BBC-programme-tells-9-year-olds-100-genders.html

truman only left kkk after he found their views on his catholic generals disgusting

democrats have been in power in nearly every major war us has been involved in starting or joining
Was Truman not a super-mason 30 whatever degree plus the extra secret ones?
Also the Dems and wars is 20th century. 21stC wars all about the GOP.

I don't live in Scotland, never mind Glasgow, but I seen enough of him during IndyRef 2014 and after seeing some of his Scottish history documentaries on TV, he came across as a self obsessed prick
Not to be judgemental, but I've met some pricks in my time, but he's a cactus
HH
So much for moving on.
You have real problems brother, not letting go,
or as I suspect had a few drams and back for more, but please don't respond
I'm not interested nor want your thoughts.
I don't live in Scotland, never mind Glasgow, but I seen enough of him during IndyRef 2014 and after seeing some of his Scottish history documentaries on TV, he came across as a self obsessed prick
Not to be judgemental, but I've met some pricks in my time, but he's a cactus
HH

Haha Hoopy I’m no biting just yet but you chewed aff a big bite there. 😀
Just a wee nibble before I go in that your analogy of kitchen appliances in relation to female status is more than interesting. 🤔

Haha Hoopy I’m no biting just yet but you chewed aff a big bite there. 😀
Just a wee nibble before I go in that your analogy of kitchen appliances in relation to female status is more than interesting. 🤔
If you're concerned that my previous comment was sexist let me make it quite clear that I believe my kitchen appliances are non binary in the truest sense of the term. I say believe because I admit I've not had a discussion with them over their preferred gender status, I might plan a meeting with them later in the week, I'll also invite my chainsaw and some chisels to ensure it's fully inclusive.

Hope that puts your mind at rest.

If you're concerned that my previous comment was sexist let me make it quite clear that I believe my kitchen appliances are non binary in the truest sense of the term. I say believe because I admit I've not had a discussion with them over their preferred gender status, I might plan a meeting with them later in the week, I'll also invite my chainsaw and some chisels to ensure it's fully inclusive.

How many people have old boilers at home but are afraid to pick up the phone and have them removed in case their request is deemed sexist by a snowflake on the other end😜

Was Truman not a super-mason 30 whatever degree plus the extra secret ones?
Also the Dems and wars is 20th century. 21stC wars all about the GOP.
truman was the president over paperclip

shucks

who woulda thought a president with kkk support and roots would bring lots of nazi into his anti slavery south

only nice nazis need apply

The question though is how’s your mind tbf. Chainsaws and chisels equality with microwaves and kettles omg this has just dropped to a level way beyond bonkers - I’m out as they say on Dragons Den. 🥺 !

The question though is how’s your mind tbf. Chainsaws and chisels equality with microwaves and kettles omg this has just dropped to a level way beyond bonkers - I’m out as they say on Dragons Den. 🥺 !
My mind can go to some pretty unusual places Rose, but when I'm covertly accused of sexisim because I had the audacity to mention a microwave which must mean I relate kitchen duties to women I'm forced to reply with something equally arbitrary.
Here's something for you to ponder, I do most of the cooking in our house and our kitchen is my favourite room so you jumping to the conclusion that any reference to kitchen appliances must be in some way sexist has more to do with the feminist chip on your shoulder than any sense of reality.
I have no doubt you'll try, and probably achieve, victim status regarding this post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back