The disturbingly violent campaign ads of the American right wing.

Talking of disturbingly violent, who else saw spurs' " state of the art" brand spanking new stadium almost fall apart in the strong winds?
Luckily the roof held but the way it was swaying and bending 🙈 omg thankfully spurs werent playing there but come on.
I for one sure as hell would not want to be in that stadium on a windy day , granted the winds were very strong .
Still were that stadium situated further north say Glasgow for example on a day like yesterday, I could see that girder ( plastic pretendy girder or whatever it's made from) that's coming down and must be a real cause for concern and merits a complete health and safety check. Frightening stuff to see

Totally agree with you Hoopy. Storms names should sound fearful so that people take caution. The should be called names like vlad the impaler, mad dog mcglinshy or Betty the axe murderer. Hearing that Dudley and Eunice are coming hardly makes you feel you might have to be carrying a clean pair of pants around with you 😁
Fs dont call it storm mad dog you'll have aw the young team storming the off-licences thinking theres a sale on when it's really a gale on 😂

I have this condition, it's like truth tourettes or something where I have to say what I believe regardless of the shite that will follow, if it was a recognised disability I'd probably get support.
The flip side of my condition is I don't give a fuck if I'm supported or not so it's all good really 😺
Learning not to give a fuck what anyone thinks of you is the beginning of freedom

Talking of disturbingly violent, who else saw spurs' " state of the art" brand spanking new stadium almost fall apart in the strong winds?
Luckily the roof held but the way it was swaying and bending 🙈 omg thankfully spurs werent playing there but come on.
I for one sure as hell would not want to be in that stadium on a windy day , granted the winds were very strong .
Still were that stadium situated further north say Glasgow for example on a day like yesterday, I could see that girder ( plastic pretendy girder or whatever it's made from) that's coming down and must be a real cause for concern and merits a complete health and safety check. Frightening stuff to see
For anyone who has not seen this , frankly jaw dropping incident, I've found a short clip on yachube to illustrate exactly what frightens me about this stadium that cost in the region of £1 billion ( yeah billion not million ) and why I have no plans to visit it anytime soon especially if it's a typical Scottish February/march day

There are better clips, I chose this one as it's short, disregard the hard to understand person speaking and think , would you feel safe in this stadium on a windy day? I wouldnt, and yes of course it was a bit more than a windy day but not enough to call of a game in scotland nor many places in England thank the lord there were no fans present as the sight of that going on above the game underneath would I have no doubts have the punters running in a panic for the exists creating even more jeopardy. This stadium cost allegedly £1 billion to construct yet to quote the great man himself it's well and truly " blowing in the wind" -Dylan . Would you take your kids , family loved ones or friends to this stadium? As a side note the architects have mentioned that the " aluminium " blahdeblahblah WHAT? Aluminium you say , since when does aluminium cost a huge part of £1 billion? I reckon it doesnt and as with all major construction projects corners have been cut, bucks have been made ( off the books) and everytime I see it I expect it to snap .
Yes aluminium is pliable but it's also holding up some pretty heavy lights which makes that particular material liable to snap under the pressure.
Another thing to bear in mind is 'storm 'whatever it's called isnt even the worst storm in recent years to hit the mainland uk and it is a storm not a hurricane like bawbag we had a few years back, a hurricane I believe wouldve most definitely ripped that stadium apart . 👀🙈🙏

One last thing a billion as we knew it for counting numbers at least is/was 1 million million. I've read that the uk have since adopted the US numericals and a billion is 1 thousand million. This is more to do with money rather than being correct mathematically. So here we have a stadium that cost £1 billion ( 1 thousand million pounds) and its unsafe In a storm. Contrast that with hampden park stadium which cost a mere £50 million and probably the worst of the mainland UK's international stadiums. Yet hampden will and has stood up to hurricane force weather , most notably
hurricane bawbag and that really was terrifying for those of us who experienced it , whole roofs were ripped off houses and the roof landed 50 metres away ( I personally witnessed that in the gorbals) this weather system battering spurs ' stadium is a storm not even strong enough to be classified as a hurricane 🤔

4.06 a.m 🎷🎶🎶🎼 " I've got the noise tae maself 🎸🥁🥁🥁🎺" ahve goat the noise tae maself" hail hail! The celt is here 😁 ( apart from 18 guests but they can look but they canny write anything ) LURKERS 3POINTS CLEAR YA SHOWER A ZOMBIE CRITTERS

4.06 a.m 🎷🎶🎶🎼 " I've got the noise tae maself 🎸🥁🥁🥁🎺" ahve goat the noise tae maself" hail hail! The celt is here 😁 ( apart from 18 guests but they can look but they canny write anything ) LURKERS 3POINTS CLEAR YA SHOWER A ZOMBIE CRITTERS
Get tae yer bed ya night owl 😁

Morning Dilligaf sorry mate wake you up again 🙄 mustve been the music
No, it's only half nine Sunday night here pal
Gaun yersel'
Long weekend tomorrow for 'Family Day a holiday for those of a working persuasuion
For me, it's always a long weekend ;-)
Have a great week
HH

No, it's only half nine Sunday night here pal
Gaun yersel'
Long weekend tomorrow for 'Family Day a holiday for those of a working persuasuion
For me, it's always a long weekend ;-)
Have a great week
HH
Cheers bhuddy its ma birthday I'm 21 again, again, and some 😁 I'm celebrating maself the noo before the clan turns up with a bottle of Chivas 12 , my other half got me and was aw disappointed cos she thought it was a single malt but I explained to her that ,
Chivas 12 is a classic for a reason. Made up of the finest malt and grain Scotch whiskies, this 12-year-old blended Scotch whisky is a signature status blend – and never fails to deliver. At its heart is the great strathisla single malt and...aye I cut and pasted that 😂 I'm no fussy and pished 😛

Seen it its actually designed to flex like that looked pure dodgy as fuck but

Yeah, these modern stadia are designed to flex rather than be rigid as they were in the past but you are right, you would shite yourself if in it at the time. I remember being in the upper deck of the North Stand when Sutton scored the last minute winner against Deadco to secure the Green & Whitewash in 2004. We were all going extra mental and jumping like dafties and I swear the concrete was bouncing with us. In the back of my mind I was thinking - holy crap, this feels like it is going to collapse, and then thinking sod it - at least I would die a very very happy bhoy!

During the 3 zip demolition of goatfiddlersfc a couple of weeks back, the whole stadium was doing the huddle and it felt like the North Stand Upper was like a trampoline,
have seen it like that a few times, but it did cross my mind that it was swaying more than usual.

Unlike Sunday when it only moved for GG's 3rd of a perfict hat trick.

My old seat was upper tier 408 you could feel the bounce in the stadium as it was only the north stand standing the sides weren't up it shook like mad when Cadetes debut goal against Aberdeen went in

That was the night the roar blew the radio stations off signal , after that you kinda got used to the bounce

But ..the architects aren't really going to say " that shouldnt happen , its supposed to flex with 20 heavyweight spots and disco lights hanging to the bottom of it and we tested it in a wind tunnel at milton Keynes big thanks to McLaren etc"

But ..the architects aren't really going to say " that shouldnt happen , its supposed to flex with 20 heavyweight spots and disco lights hanging to the bottom of it and we tested it in a wind tunnel at milton Keynes big thanks to McLaren etc"
Very true that by the way it wisnae half swinging about widnae catch me trying see out a storm under that fuckin roof🤣

Back