The Flat Earth For Beginners

Where am I..... in the village..... what do you want ...... information...... you won’t get it........ by hook or by crook we will......who is number one...... you are number two....... I am not a number I’m a free man.
Thanks your eminence fir reminding me of my fave program. Maybe we could send the lunatic there.
Mind you it’s solved the Bermuda Triangle mystery. No wonder they all disappeared without a trace

Still think Terry Pratchett was nearer the truth all them elephants and a giant turtle supporting the disc world..........
HH

Let’s face it we all know the Illuminati are ruling the world, the queen is really a lizard, the masons all practice devil worship and kiss a goats arse every Sunday lunchtime.
Margaret thatcher was really denis thatcher in drag, the royal family are all vampires and slippery G turns into a werewolf when there’s a full moon.
I’m feart to say much about any of it coz they are all out to get me, I’ve been followed round Tesco by Dalek Sec.
If you don’t hear from me again raise the alarm I may have been kidnapped by aliens

Let’s face it we all know the Illuminati are ruling the world, the queen is really a lizard, the masons all practice devil worship and kiss a goats arse every Sunday lunchtime.
Margaret thatcher was really denis thatcher in drag, the royal family are all vampires and slippery G turns into a werewolf when there’s a full moon.
I’m feart to say much about any of it coz they are all out to get me, I’ve been followed round Tesco by Dalek Sec.
If you don’t hear from me again raise the alarm I may have been kidnapped by aliens

You've already been abducted and all trace of the memory has been wiped, just like Thai Twat.

Now now Shammy don’t be mean. I’ve already had to explain this to my young New Zealand vet.
Oh she said.... you’ve named Felix after the cat food...... der.......🙄..... no I said..... he is named after Felix the black and white cartoon cat of the 1920/30s.

Needless to say she understood not one word of it

I wasn't thinking of the cat food but thought it was after the cartoon one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back