the new year derby

It’s only been in GB since December 2/3rd and it’s multiplied faster than the Huns countin trophies
Boris leads the wee nations follow Wales stopped crowds from Boxing Day as have we She needed the extra cash from The Chancellor to do what’s happening now
Sorry bud I can’t see what else the Government could do.
Boris is at fault he’s too busy trying to wibble Wobble from one crisis to another
This is now at the hauns of the SPFL and the SFA sensibile thing is shutdown now till the Cup games in January but I am still laufrom the last time I wrote it
Stay safe wear a mask dowse yourself in Whiskey ( internally obvs) 🤧😂

HH 🍀
Is it only been here a couple if weeks??? End of the day everybody knew it was coming they knew it was more virulent than delta but she just waited and hoped for the best I don't believe reducing numbers at games helps at all but if its got to happen I just think she shud have tried something a bit sooner theres no magic wand but we canny keep hiding away every winter either fuck knows mate🤷‍♂️

I’m just pig sick about the whole thing, nearly 2 years we’ve been living through this shit,…..will it ever come to an end?

1st 7 months it was just wait till we get a vaccine, everything will be back to normal, now most of us have had THREE vaccinations……and it’s STILL chaos…….will life ever be back to normal?……whatever “normal” is…..
I’ve never suffered from depression, I’ve always been a kinda glass half full kinda guy……but tonight I’m scunnered with the whole thing ☹️

Is it only been here a couple if weeks??? End of the day everybody knew it was coming they knew it was more virulent than delta but she just waited and hoped for the best I don't believe reducing numbers at games helps at all but if its got to happen I just think she shud have tried something a bit sooner theres no magic wand but we canny keep hiding away every winter either fuck knows mate🤷‍♂️
Again she has to follow Boris bud he’s our Leader he makes all the bid decisions in this cuntry who can go to Downing Street parities who canny
Who gets all the big NHS Contracts
Nowt ti dae with NS it’s all Doris the fuckwank

HH 😱

Again she has to follow Boris bud he’s our Leader he makes all the bid decisions in this cuntry who can go to Downing Street parities who canny
Who gets all the big NHS Contracts
Nowt ti dae with NS it’s all Doris the fuckwank

HH 😱
Guys a pure boton how on earth did 2 of the world's superpowers elect 2 of the stupidest backward cunts to ever hold office itd like were going backwards 😳

Some folk don't want to have a woman as FM. It says more about them than it does about her. Maybe that lying, bumbling, corrupt Boris is their cup of tea.
In fairness Shammy, there are likley some, but in all honesty i can truthfully say i've never heard anyone complain about the fact the FM is a woman, outwith that voice in ma heid :p

The simple solution to the whole issue of world football is for FIFA to step in and cancel that nonsense of a world cup in where ever the fuck it is.
Give the European teams within Uefa the extra time needed to get everything in order still without the pressure of meaningless international matches within a season of potential chaos looms.
Each country within Europe will have then the opportunity to see what is best suited for there own countries people's needs.
European football for clubs doesn't restart until near the end of February still, so plenty of room to readjust upon domestic football in European countries in how they see fit.
Would have loved to have started the year by continuing to dig the graves of the scum, which we surely would have done, but common sense should prevail at such a time still imo.
Will such an action take place? Not a chance of it when money still overrules common sense with people's welfare still

According tae Raman Bawbag on Scotland today, St Mirren request both game against Celtic & The HUNS to be postponed due tae more Players testing positive. Start winter break now & if SKY complain about, it GIRFUY YA TIGHT ARSED CUNTS 😂😂😂😂

STAY SAFE GHIRLS & BHOYS ❤

I’m not pretending that I’ve read through the fjord thread but interesting to see some divisive fans on the whole covid/snp.

my tuppence worth on the lockdown on fans is that naturally they don’t want folk travelling and mixing together, not so much the sitting in open air if the stadium. This new variant is like wildfire, and folk stopping wearing masks or giving much of a fuck isn’t helping.

but anyway. One of my bluenose pals, a right belter type, has been getting a semi about the fact we’ll have no fans, then saying we’re desperate for asking to get postponed. He’s all pleased with himself thinking there’s a “Timplosion” coming and that we’ll be crying our eyes out on SSB tonight.

However, what he’s no really thought about is the magnitude of the zombie rage if it does get postponed. Not only does that give us time for players to get fit, but we’ll likely have new players in and had more time with the team, plus they might have had to sell to balance the books 🤔 if they think the phone ins will be funny tonight, just wait until the penny drops…

I’m not pretending that I’ve read through the fjord thread but interesting to see some divisive fans on the whole covid/snp.

my tuppence worth on the lockdown on fans is that naturally they don’t want folk travelling and mixing together, not so much the sitting in open air if the stadium. This new variant is like wildfire, and folk stopping wearing masks or giving much of a fuck isn’t helping.

but anyway. One of my bluenose pals, a right belter type, has been getting a semi about the fact we’ll have no fans, then saying we’re desperate for asking to get postponed. He’s all pleased with himself thinking there’s a “Timplosion” coming and that we’ll be crying our eyes out on SSB tonight.

However, what he’s no really thought about is the magnitude of the zombie rage if it does get postponed. Not only does that give us time for players to get fit, but we’ll likely have new players in and had more time with the team, plus they might have had to sell to balance the books 🤔 if they think the phone ins will be funny tonight, just wait until the penny drops…
The scum of course will be desperate for the game to go ahead especially if the players they got are available from African Cup of nations.
I'm personally an impatient bastard by nature and nothing would give me bigger pleasure for shutting these scummy bastards up for good for which we surely would do.
A win win situation for us except for the supporters not being able to rejoice together, but wouldn't spoil the fun still, so given the choice I hope it goes ahead, but common sense should still take preference imo

Back