The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

So now that's cleared up, why have I been verbally abused for sharing my football opinions on the team? Not once did I get personal (as in I wasn't personal first) yet I received a barrage of personal abuse?
There's the arrogance as well. You rock up after 5 minutes and blast off about something we've all been discussing for a good bit of time.

But fuck no........juco box James is the first and last word on Celtic because he has the data to prove it.

Data did'nae win 9 successive titles, players like Scott Brown did that. He might not be at the peak of his powers, but if I was getting the choice o' getting the twattery knocked oot is by you or Broonie - I'll choose the hands that look like they've spent a lifetime in fairy liquid and moisturiser to TRY and do the beating.

In fairness, I might just hae a massive aneurysm wie all the laughing I'd be doing while you were slapping me senseless.

This is what happens when you take a day or 2 off and work furra cooncil. A miss another rammy an it’s no Tyronannicalhunosaurus gettin it ah the guid auld days.
anyhoo we ur playing the morra so
Going fur 3-1 it’ll happen I just feel it in ma water. Or it’s an infection
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Fuck sake jam!!!! Put it on the bloody match thread will you. My backs getting sore trying to hold it up there!!!!

And you out your arse
4sMHKj5.jpg

Members online

Back