The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

sceniero we're one up going into the last minute of 5 minutes injury time and they get a penalty (dodgey as usual). Hope it doesn't pan out this way.

The same as every other Celtic supporter I hope our fans are safe there and back,the game today will see the hackers out in force and Morelost he of the slapped arse face diveing like a duck,can't see thier defence stopping or team going forward hope Mc Gregor has a bad back picking the ball out of the net,Good luck to everyone today

Mikey Johnston to start (Eddy not 100% fit) and Cal Mac possibly at left back.
Gordon
Lustig Boyata Benkovic McGregor
Ntcham Brown Christie
Forrest Johnston Sinclair

Our players should be totally relaxed before the game and not feeling an ounce of pressure, this squad is used to winning this fixture now and even if we get asked a few questions we usually find the answer, meanwhile over at the crumbledome there must have been a few of them tossing and turning last night, morelos probably had a few nightmares about missing open goals and running through treacle trying to score into an empty net, slippy g was probably swallowing nytol til around 3 am, can't get 3-1 out ma head, and it's the beginning of the end for the scouse lad.

Reading all the posts there are I am sorry to say quite a few which end with worry regarding our support , surely the police and the SFA cannot afford any crowd trouble to mar the only game people outside Scotland will watch. I know they think they are the people but the adverse publicity would destroy any chance of a return to the original ticket distribution and an end to the original atmosphere created by our fans. All the media outside of Scotland are watching and they are not controlled by the same people as those we know in Scotland. Be very careful as always but remember sevco cannot afford the backlash from crowd trouble and all it entails. COYBIG I think the officials are there to ensure honours are shared not for the huns to win.

Reading all the posts there are I am sorry to say quite a few which end with worry regarding our support , surely the police and the SFA cannot afford any crowd trouble to mar the only game people outside Scotland will watch. I know they think they are the people but the adverse publicity would destroy any chance of a return to the original ticket distribution and an end to the original atmosphere created by our fans. All the media outside of Scotland are watching and they are not controlled by the same people as those we know in Scotland. Be very careful as always but remember sevco cannot afford the backlash from crowd trouble and all it entails. COYBIG I think the officials are there to ensure honours are shared not for the huns to win.
I don't think the zombies will be stopping to consider their image if they lose heavily or even to a 91st minute deflection. They don't have much of an image to protect. Mind you, being seen on the news with an XXXXL Hummel top... THAT'S a big risk!

Thought Bain might have got a start. MJ, time to build a legend you've got the tools son, go for it.

Mikey Johnston to start (Eddy not 100% fit) and Cal Mac possibly at left back.
Gordon
Lustig Boyata Benkovic McGregor
Ntcham Brown Christie
Forrest Johnston Sinclair
Have you got an inside line or was the team announced early ☺

Its a shame but I think we've seen the best of big Craig. I don't want to slag him off too much because he's been a good servant. I think the time has come for him to step aside for Bain. Bain is a good shot stopper and a better distributor of the ball. My heart was in my mouth a couple of times last week when Craig was fucking about with the ball at his feet. He's nowhere near saving a pen either, and we know there will be at least one.
I was gonna say the same matey but you summed it up perfectly

Back