The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Embarrassing i think sums it up. We made a shite team look good.
We'll lick our wounds today and take it on the chin. They've won 1 of 13 encounters. We got what we deserved today. Only player who got pass marks was McGregor.
We will prevail.
HH?

Unacceptable. Nobody turned up today, except our goalie(distribution poor tho). We have been due a wake up call . Our lazy back/side passing routines become very predictable and easy to play against.
this squad needs fresh blood, players that can play one touch football. Sinclair, Ntcham, Boyata, Brown and Lustig are not up to this type of football. McGregor at left back ffs. As for the officials allowing Buffalo features to assault anyone he pleased was an out and out disgrace.
The only plus point was it was only one game and we shall rest and regroup. 8ist and the treble is still in our hands. This was a sore one but not a knockout blow.

Honestly think we picked him cause we bought into the idea we needed bite today. We need composure and a good touch. Quick thinking. Brown is still a good player bit just not when the opposition play in such a high press.

He offered no bite. Cant tell you how many pushes a kicks the gnumf gave him and argield had the measure and pace of him.

Poorest performance from broony EVER

He offered no bite. Cant tell you how many pushes a kicks the gnumf gave him and argield had the measure and pace of him.

Poorest performance from broony EVER
Brooneys DUN END OF!! Backwards passing stems from him..cannot faukin watch it..UTTER SHITE????..We actually had a free kick at 1 point & tapped it sideways then back, back back tae keeper...Fukin ABYSMAL!! Ntcham ??shat it oot of evry 50/50 raday...RIDICULOUS!!?????

Rangers deserved to win today.We just didn't turn up.Now here's hoping we are successful in getting our transfer targets in January..
We can all see where the problem area's are so it's up to you Celtic ??

Look this was going to happen one day. We had an off day but we're still top of the league, 1 step back 2 steps forward now. Get some business done in the window get rid of some passengers and reinforce, we move on.
Mate... I’m quoting your post but it’s not in anyway because you have said it as it’s been a recurring theme....

fuck this idea that it’s going to happen ‘one’ day.... it did fucking happen, only a few days ago against Hibs where we were shocking, against Aberdeen there were signs that Boyata was about to implode.

See that game today... it was a fucking disgrace, the starting line up by BR was a fucking disgrace... CalMac at LB.? That’s a fucking joke, putting MJ
up front alone with 50k of Huns abusing him... what the fuck is BR thinking of.?

CG saved us in that first half, could have been 2 or 3 but his distribution is fucking woeful... passes to Boyata who shat himself every time he got the ball and if Boyata managed the glory of a 5 yard pass to Broony he managed to fuck it up every fucking time.

Dont blame any other player, due to tactics and
Gordon, Boyata and Broony the game passed by the whole midfield and it was obvious within 10-15 mins what was gonna happen.

Geez, I still can’t believe it..... CalMac at LB.??? I’m still fucking raging at BR, he’s made a hell of a lot of BIG mistakes this season but this one has made us look like fucking idiots.

Right now he has a real league challenge and if he carries on fucking about there will be NO 8, there will be NO 9 and there will be NO fucking 10

Usual shit by the ref. The gargoyle jumps on our defenders back and then blatantly stamps on his back. Result- throw in to sevco.
Only in Scotland.
HH?

Yeah moustachio thought the ref was good and it was embarrassing that i raised that he is a cheat.

Yes most of the fouls the ball was caught therefore clean but how can a linesman spot a 2inch offside goal but all the linesmen and the ref allowed the gnumf to get away with all the shoulder shoves yes legal but kicking stamping and shoving to the ground all fouls not one card. Fkn joke

One of the most shambolic displays from a Celtic team I've ever seen at Ibrox. Looked like fucking amateurs the entire 90 mins. We've lost by bigger scorelines but that performance was just shameful, calamities all over the pitch as we somehow managed to make the basics look so far beyond our capabilities that some of these guys looked like they'd struggle in Sunday league fitba.

BR once again makes unnecessary and inexplicable changes to both the personnel and the system with no rhyme or reason to it, his constant tinkering is one of the main causes for our disjointed performances and lack of consistency and it's becoming infuriating. Edouard, who created three and scored one in the previous game is left on the bench? BR chooses to go with Broony and Ntcham, who have barely played together this season, as his CM pairing while McGregor instead of being played where he's been most effective is bumped to left back even though both Tierney and Hayes are available? This lost us the opportunity to dictate the midfield, it nullified our attacking play both on the left wing and through the middle and it ultimately cost us the game. The constant chopping and changing of players, positions and the system is what leads to that type of performance as players are out of sorts and forget what they're meant to be doing from one game to the next.

That game should bring the curtain down on a few Celtic careers, some of these guys have lost it and some of them never had it in the first place and it's way past time both BR and the board realised this. No more excuses, BR needs to ditch the passengers and liabilities as well as getting rid of those on the fringes who are never going to be good enough to pull on the jersey while Lawell & Co. need to address their blinkered signing policy and start spending some serious cash on the part of the 'business' that actually makes all the rest possible, including his eye-watering bonuses!
Post of the day ???

Mate... I’m quoting your post but it’s not in anyway because you have said it as it’s been a recurring theme....

fuck this idea that it’s going to happen ‘one’ day.... it did fucking happen, only a few days ago against Hibs where we were shocking, against Aberdeen there were signs that Boyata was about to implode.

See that game today... it was a fucking disgrace, the starting line up by BR was a fucking disgrace... CalMac at LB.? That’s a fucking joke, putting MJ
up front alone with 50k of Huns abusing him... what the fuck is BR thinking of.?

CG saved us in that first half, could have been 2 or 3 but his distribution is fucking woeful... passes to Boyata who shat himself every time he got the ball and if Boyata managed the glory of a 5 yard pass to Broony he managed to fuck it up every fucking time.

Gordon, Boyata and Broony the game passed by the whole midfield and it was obvious within 10-15 mins what was gonna happen.

Geez, I still can’t believe it..... CalMac at LB.??? I’m still fucking raging at BR, he’s made a hell of a lot of BIG mistakes this season but this one has made us look like fucking idiots.

Right now he has a real league challenge and if he carries on fucking about there will be NO 8, there will be NO 9 and there will be NO fucking 10

^^ Nail. Head. Hit. Best midfielder in the country at left-back (Hayes was actually v good when he came on against Aberdeen for Emilio), while you have a 19-year-old winger playing CF. Alone. The lad deserves no criticism at all. I felt sorry for him. We need CalMac in that midfield.

I've seen some criticism of Eddie. Actually one of his few interactions in the game almost led to a goal (Ntcham shot, blocked by that shite ned hun Andy Halliday, who was made to look like Paolo Maldini today).

He was so fkn blazae about it afterwards. Could not believe what i was hearing.

If a manager can’t set quality players up to win from the outset by playing them in their most productive positions then questions need asked of him.

The players know who let us down and they know we know. Some like wee james were ineffective but still tried. Calmac he did try.
There were more who were hiding and in these games thats fkn shameful.

Some fans on here are as deluded as the huns we have been poor for last 12 month nothing much been added to squad imo brendan to blame hes making too many mistakes in games that is one of the worst performances since the bad old days of the 90s fans giving brendan an easy ride and who was it that said nitcham was the only one trying he was fcking hopeless the whole 90 mind.[/QUOTE
Dont see any deluded fans on here we all know how shite Celtic played
^^ Nail. Head. Hit. Best midfielder in the country at left-back (Hayes was actually v good when he came on against Aberdeen for Emilio), while you have a 19-year-old winger playing CF. Alone. The lad deserves no criticism at all. I felt sorry for him. We need CalMac in that midfield.

I've seen some criticism of Eddie. Actually one of his few interactions in the game almost led to a goal (Ntcham shot, blocked by that shite ned hun Andy Halliday, who was made to look like Paolo Maldini today).
Halliday motm says it all a fuckin sunday league player

Well if there's Nae 8 m8 then it stands tae reason there's Nae 9 & 10???? In a way tae call this MOB History Makers is Ridiculous coz they wdny lace the Lisbon Lions boots!! Tae make that pub team look DECENT is actually quite an ACHIEVEMENT but by Fuk we did it!!????..Al tell yi sumit as well if Weah is the height of our AMBITIONS then Liewell can get tae FUK!!?????

I would've went with this today. And I post this because I think it highlights how little faith Brendan has in some squad players that I don't think are bad. Ralston is young and has been excellent the few times he's been involved.

Gordon
Ralston, Boyata, Benkovic, Hayes
Ntcham Calmac
Forrest Christie Sinclair
Edouard (and bring him off early for someone like Johnston)

Alternately, I would've played same system as against Aberdeen, with Christie in advanced CF position, if Edouard was really that unfit.

Sorry anthony there are some saying its just one game forget it and move on we werna good but whole season in league and europe has been a boring shambles need some quality in mate or its gonna more of the same.

We can turn this around. IF we buy wisely.

‘IF’.... I’m sure congerton is scouring the depths of our league as we speak.

Back to Back trebles, 2 years of CL group stages and look at the fucking shambles we have become.

Can’t wait for our next away game to see the changes and tactics setup by BR and just hope and pray we can rescue something from the oncoming clusterfuck

I would've went with this today. And I post this because I think it highlights how little faith Brendan has in some squad players that I don't think are bad. Ralston is young and has been excellent the few times he's been involved.

Gordon
Ralston, Boyata, Benkovic, Hayes
Ntcham Calmac
Forrest Christie Sinclair
Edouard (and bring him off early for someone like Johnston)

Alternately, I would've played same system as against Aberdeen, with Christie in advanced CF position, if Edouard was really that unfit.
Cdny disagree m8, that backward passing had me gon Fukin Mental ?????Imagine tryin tae teach that tae young boys "Right Son, ur in the ascendancy noo it's time tae go 80 yards bak tae the keeper"?????? Ditch this PISH tae Fuk!!!

Well if there's Nae 8 m8 then it stands tae reason there's Nae 9 & 10???? In a way tae call this MOB History Makers is Ridiculous coz they wdny lace the Lisbon Lions boots!! Tae make that pub team look DECENT is actually quite an ACHIEVEMENT but by Fuk we did it!!????..Al tell yi sumit as well if Weah is the height of our AMBITIONS then Liewell can get tae FUK!!?????
I was ranting and yes pal, no 8 equals no 9 or 10
and right now that’s not a given.

If the Weah lad is the whole sum of our ambitions for the transfer window I truly fucking despair

Back