The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Bang on SL.

Dropping the likes of Eddy to the bench just when he looks to be coming onto his game and playing young MJ up top on his own was baffling enough but taking McGregor out of CM, where he's transformed the whole dynamic of the team for the better, and playing him at LB when Tierney and Hayes are sitting on the bench was utterly inexplicable!

As for Gordon, aye agree 100%, he made some great saves but it was HIS fucking awful distribution and his and Boyata's fannying about at the back that lead to him having to make those saves in the first place. Had enough of watching us make the same stupid mistakes over and over again and never learning from it, it's fucking infuriating.

HH SL.

Correct. Everytime they had a shot it was down to poor or crazy passing from us. Better players.

BR baffling to say the least. Why would any manager pull the shit he pulls?

Why?

Its as if its on purpose but how or why can that be?

Thanks Maria however you were too late with the warning... I have watched it all. ? Still, at least I know what you all had to suffer at the time. I couldn't believe it when I landed, switched on my phone and saw it was 1-0 to the zombies.

Man im questioning BR again. Nothing he does makes sense.

Our team looked like they were forced to play with hangovers and really couldnt be bothered.

Why put a kid up front on his own who has just been on the team sheet a couple of times.

Our players seemed more vigilant of the crowd especially for throw ins.

Brutal.

Man im questioning BR again. Nothing he does makes sense.

Our team looked like they were forced to play with hangovers and really couldnt be bothered.

Why put a kid up front on his own who has just been on the team sheet a couple of times.

Our players seemed more vigilant of the crowd especially for throw ins.

Brutal.
It doesn't make sense. I am starting to conclude that BR and his staff are running out of ideas (having already run out of good ideas) and that they have taken us as far as they can... and before the door hits them on the arse, they could maybe usher the lily-livered players in the squad through first. Keep the triers like IKT, Calmac, RC, JF, MJ and a few others.

Maybe when Brendan is topping up the tan in Dubai he could ponder why the fuck we have won only 15 points from 11 away games.... delve a wee bit deeper and in each case it’s been tactical fucking about or huge changes to the team.

I can see right now where our problems are.... we signed Compper and Henry a year ago, we signed Charly fucking Musonda.... even if they were world beaters would they be played in their natural position or elsewhere.?

‘Brendan here for ten in a row’ has lost its appeal and it’s time he got a sharp boot in the bollox

Where do you start? An afternoon of booze n sing song barely starts to dull the pain/anger or whatever the Fuck it is. What a shit show . Was it the manager? W t f is he playing at?
McGregor...left back? Young Mikey up front? No Eddie. I'm sorry ye pay 9m for a cunt he plays against the ??. Ralston on for Lustig when your down to last 2 subs? One average right for another changes fuck all. The players?, barring McGregor n Gordon (who wasn't faultless) An Absolute lack of style , guile and effort. Sorry for all the Broonistas, and it is sad to say, but the filth owned him.
Only positive is every cunt- The fans , the players , the board AND the manager - need to wake the Fuck up and understand there's a title race on.

BRs decisions are bordering on the incredulous, this was no time to go all Ranieri on us and start to tinker, CalMac on the left back position when Hayes adequately replaced Izzy was a question answered, Rogic being unavailable then Brown out Calmac in equals inventiveness and dogged tackling so 2 players in one, Sinclair starting up front last game gives you a 6 minute goal and a hatrick , today gives you a player with the hump and a previous man of the match now looking like a fire sale starter, Johnstone left out of the last game means Johnstone does not start this game , Boyata has had enough print get rid, Lustig has done his bit send both him and Brown to warmer and less frantic climates, Ralston and Johnstone look after them they are precious , Tierney the captains armband is now yours , you will wear it well, Brendan , Lawwell shape up , listen buy or ship out.

BRs decisions are bordering on the incredulous, this was no time to go all Ranieri on us and start to tinker, CalMac on the left back position when Hayes adequately replaced Izzy was a question answered, Rogic being unavailable then Brown out Calmac in equals inventiveness and dogged tackling so 2 players in one, Sinclair starting up front last game gives you a 6 minute goal and a hatrick , today gives you a player with the hump and a previous man of the match now looking like a fire sale starter, Johnstone left out of the last game means Johnstone does not start this game , Boyata has had enough print get rid, Lustig has done his bit send both him and Brown to warmer and less frantic climates, Ralston and Johnstone look after them they are precious , Tierney the captains armband is now yours , you will wear it well, Brendan , Lawwell shape up , listen buy or ship out.
Thought Ralston was garbage when he came on today no better than Lustig in my opinion.

We are keeping up a good challenge for the title this year... if you say it as a Killie fan then it sounds like a good effort and well done... When you say it as a Celtic fan then it is clear that the team and coaching staff have got things badly wrong.

Where do you start? An afternoon of booze n sing song barely starts to dull the pain/anger or whatever the Fuck it is. What a shit show . Was it the manager? W t f is he playing at?
McGregor...left back? Young Mikey up front? No Eddie. I'm sorry ye pay 9m for a cunt he plays against the ??. Ralston on for Lustig when your down to last 2 subs? One average right for another changes fuck all. The players?, barring McGregor n Gordon (who wasn't faultless) An Absolute lack of style , guile and effort. Sorry for all the Broonistas, and it is sad to say, but the filth owned him.
Only positive is every cunt- The fans , the players , the board AND the manager - need to wake the Fuck up and understand there's a title race on.
I’ve said for weeks there was a title race on, I repeated after the Hibs fiasco there was a title race on, after every game it’s ‘but the Sevco are pish’

Well for me we have been pish in half the games we’ve played this season, we were pish in half the games we played last season and if we carry on with this pish every second game the league is gone and we will look like fucking fools.

Thought Ralston was garbage when he came on today no better than Lustig in my opinion.
He did make a few crucial tackles, and should never have been dropped , both him and Johnstone scored goals recently then mysteriously dropped, but in answer to your reply , he was way better than garbage.

Correct. Everytime they had a shot it was down to poor or crazy passing from us. Better players.

BR baffling to say the least. Why would any manager pull the shit he pulls?

Why?

Its as if its on purpose but how or why can that be?

Only BR knows why he made these decisions Maria but whatever the reasons it was obvious after the first 15 mins he got it spectacularly wrong and should've corrected it immediately instead of allowing it to continue.

I'm genuinely at a loss to find a reasonable explanation for playing McGregor at LB when both Tierney and Hayes were sitting on the bench and Eddy being benched in favour of playing young MJ up top on his own, I honestly can't think of a single good reason for that decision either.

There's an ever increasing level of unnecessary tinkering creeping into BR's system and player selections and it's leading to confusion and inconsistency in our performances. I'm a big fan of BR but he needs to bite the fucking bullet when it comes to who plays where and what system they play in, we can't continually chop and change everything every time we get a couple of injuries as it leads to clusterfucks like today's woeful performance. What happened to the days when your injured left back was replaced by another left back? Why are we dragging one of our most effective CM's out of position to fill that void?

Also BR needs to get more ruthless with those players who are underperforming, there's no room for passengers, if they ain't up to it then they're out the team until they show otherwise.

HH pal.

Some of BR's decisions have been quite baffling recently, none more so in today's game. Apart from not being able to pass the ball a few yards, there's a distinct lack of training ground tactics. Nothing happens for us at corners and free kicks and we run scared whenever a team get in our faces because we just don't have the training, skills or guile to cope.

I’ve said for weeks there was a title race on, I repeated after the Hibs fiasco there was a title race on, after every game it’s ‘but the Sevco are pish’

Well for me we have been pish in half the games we’ve played this season, we were pish in half the games we played last season and if we carry on with this pish every second game the league is gone and we will look like fucking fools.
Spot on , the malaise started (became evident maybe) at Hearts last season. When teams press us high we can't cope. Other teams are learning lessons about us from Europe that we aren't learning

Some of BR's decisions have been quite baffling recently, none more so in today's game. Apart from not being able to pass the ball a few yards, there's a distinct lack of training ground tactics. Nothing happens for us at corners and free kicks and we run scared whenever a team get in our faces because we just don't have the training, skills or guile to cope.
What I find to be a very biģ issue is that BR gets paid about £50k a week (I think) to see this because it is his job and he doesn't seem to see it or correct it. We don't get paid to see it and It's not our job.

So much tinkering and for what? To what end?

Its not required as the blind could see the bhoys have shown us already their natiral positions and ones where they can step in for cover and be decent.

But he is pulling our team apart and i dont understand why.

We seen today in the first 10 minutes. BR is paid to get the right team on the park in the right positions with the right tactics and to adapt at will when things occur.

He did none of that.

I want to know WHY?

As a MANAGER... then WHY?

What I find to be a very biģ issue is that BR gets paid about £50k a week (I think) to see this because it is his job and he doesn't seem to see it or correct it. We don't get paid to see it and It's not our job.

That's why it's such a heidscratcher, Neil. There isn't a Celtic fan on here who would have played Calmac at LB especially when Hayes played well in that role recently.

Only BR knows why he made these decisions Maria but whatever the reasons it was obvious after the first 15 mins he got it spectacularly wrong and should've corrected it immediately instead of allowing it to continue.

I'm genuinely at a loss to find a reasonable explanation for playing McGregor at LB when both Tierney and Hayes were sitting on the bench and Eddy being benched in favour of playing young MJ up top on his own, I honestly can't think of a single good reason for that decision either.

There's an ever increasing level of unnecessary tinkering creeping into BR's system and player selections and it's leading to confusion and inconsistency in our performances. I'm a big fan of BR but he needs to bite the fucking bullet when it comes to who plays where and what system they play in, we can't continually chop and change everything every time we get a couple of injuries as it leads to clusterfucks like today's woeful performance. What happened to the days when your injured left back was replaced by another left back? Why are we dragging one of our most effective CM's out of position to fill that void?

Also BR needs to get more ruthless with those players who are underperforming, there's no room for passengers, if they ain't up to it then they're out the team until they show otherwise.

HH pal.

He cant be ruthless you see he’s just as ego driven as the scouse on the other side and so desperate to show how he develops players and anyone signed by him their first pick because not to pick them means he possibly got it wrong.

A bigger person holds their hands up and gets on with fixing it.

He just carries on trying to cover underperformers for his sanity his ego.

I am fkn ragin and cant calm down over the lack of respect shown to us by our own.

Disrespectful gutless shirking shite.

HH pal.

Unless he’s throwing the game. Andy ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back