theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

Scales is rotten!
Thanks for weighing in bud your team is.
Oh and poor wee Taylor has struggled since the season began. And the drunk driver will turn up late again. As we have no more LB’s and I include CalMac in that it’s been a heavy decision it’s a 50/50 but in the end I came doon on Scales side
But hey I await yir team Brendan 🙏
Oh and if I haven’t Weclome ti the noise

HH 😉

If we go there with the same team selection and tactics of the last few weeks then it's gonnae be a long 90+mins but I dunno mate I reckon with the right team selection (and god willing Rodgers maybe putting his ego to one side and reverting back to Ange's style for now) we could quite easily take all 3 points as they're easily got at!
Aye mate, I think your right, the Huns are no great shakes, and are there for the taking, can and will Rodgers pull off a surprise and allow our swashbuckling team to swashbuckle? If he allows the team to go long, and use our Japanese players to play to their strengths and put balls in behind the Huns and allow meiada and kyogo to turn the hun defence and get them playing facing their own goal, we’ve more than a chance, as with all the derby games, if tav-pen plays in our half, we’ll lose the game, we need to keep him and his poor defending in his own half 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Aye mate, I think you’re right, the Huns are no great shakes, and are there for the taking, can a will Rodgers pull off a surprise and allow our swashbuckling team to swashbuckle? If he allows the team to go long, and use our Japanese players to play to their strengths and put balls in behind the Huns and allow meiada and kyogo to turn the hun defence and get them playing facing their own goal, we’ve more than a chance, as with all the derby games, if tav-pen plays in our half, we’ll lose the game, we need to keep him and his poor defending in his own half 🤷‍♂️
If Brendan was watching the PSV game he’ll huv seen how to pick them off
With speed and passing and getting into space no Tippy Tappy pash

HH 🍀

I bet my lady that if we win, she has to go to a local bar with me to watch the Browns opener next Sunday(And she hates the NFL). However, if those red and blue pricks win, I have to go with her to her best friend's birthday party who she knows I can't stand as I think she is one stuck up bitch and her boyfriend always looks at me weird when I am around him; picture Seth Rogen with a meth habit and you get what he looks like.

So come on boys! FFS please get the win in more ways than one!

You wait the gucci belt will go with that team ,,,,,maybe drop Hart and play Bain :LOL:

if mickey johnstones fit then i'd drop OH
Your losing it ...if we get beat it won't be because we play any of that 3.
The current picks are unfortunately more than capable of continuing our recent regression.
But stop looking for the worst case scenario .
If its gonna happen it will....granted its potentially on the cards.

Your losing it ...if we get beat it won't be because we play any of that 3.
The current picks are unfortunately more than capable of continuing our recent regression.
But stop looking for the worst case scenario .
If its gonna happen it will....granted its potentially on the cards.
your taking this way to serious :LOL: wait till you see ma champions league team :oops: feck it am no playin football manager anymore ,,,,,,ya west coast phannie

A very interesting team selection coming up for this weekend's new Glasgow derby against the bog slurpers at the crumbling lavatory. Which of the new players will start? Assuming Mbappe doesn't sign for us before the transfer window slams shut on Friday night, I think Kyogo will lead the line and get a goal or two. Sevco will go hammer and tongs against us so we cannot have a repeat of the last couple of lethargic showings, as that would be simply unacceptable. I'd start Iwata but not sure that Brendan will - we just cannot start with O'Riley and Turnbull together.

Hart
Johnston Phillips Lagerbielke Taylor
O'Riley Iwata CalMac
Abada Kyogo Maeda
Yang to come on in the second half. I have a sneaking suspicion Turnbull might well come on and score though - even though most fans will moan about him coming on and his performance!

I'm going for a 2-1 victory to the good guys. Expect the usual shenanigans from the MIBs and VAR as they shaft us repeatedly. Cantwell will win the Tavpen with a theatrical dive and not be punished for some sleekit late kicks from behind as he plays the pretend hardman as usual.

Mon the Hoops.
I like turnbull

but he needs two hard grafters behind him to get best out of him imo.

I dont really know Phillips or Iwata tbh didnt even know we had a bloke called phillips if im honest

so assuming iwata is a grafting midfielder id have him besides calm and turnbull in front of them with kyogo up top with forrest on right wing and yang on left.

but abada and maeda are just as good as starters

and orielly starting instead of turnbull seems great too.

Is murty working somewhere?

I actually think he was one of their better managers for most games. definately not their worst manager. just not very experienced. And considering the stepping up when nobody was interested I thought he was treated very poorly considering he didnt really have choice. but i guess thats their way of thanking him. blame him.

Thanks for weighing in bud your team is.
Oh and poor wee Taylor has struggled since the season began. And the drunk driver will turn up late again. As we have no more LB’s and I include CalMac in that it’s been a heavy decision it’s a 50/50 but in the end I came doon on Scales side
But hey I await yir team Brendan 🙏
Oh and if I haven’t Weclome ti the noise

HH 😉
Who da fook is dat guy ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back