theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

F5RrTKOXQAAbKEx

one guy turned up, just shaking his head toward the stadium every now and again, occasionally wagged his finger.

Got a bit mental tbh.
Was he shouting the big hoose must stay open 🤔😂🇮🇪☘️

I think all non Tim’s expected them to be top due to their much easier opening four games conveniently given to them by obliging SPL chiefs
Remember too that we have a much tougher set of matches after the international break. I think it is 2 home games out of 7, with some tricky away fixtures in there plus tough Champions League ties too. Sevco's easier run continues so if we do drop points and they continue to scrape through matches with Tavpens then expect the klan to proclaim Beale is the Messiah again and Rodgers is useless again.

Remember too that we have a much tougher set of matches after the international break. I think it is 2 home games out of 7, with some tricky away fixtures in there plus tough Champions League ties too. Sevco's easier run continues so if we do drop points and they continue to scrape through matches with Tavpens then expect the klan to proclaim Beale is the Messiah again and Rodgers is useless again.
A very good post BB: a much needed dose of realism. Like all of you good folk, I've been basking in the afterglow of Sunday's victory. We got three points for it, though; nothing more.

Just my opinion, but leaving aside the level of opposition we faced on Sunday, and concentrating purely on ourselves, I feel there is much scope for improvement.

Many hurdles ahead.

Members online

Latest posts

Back