theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

Now "the greatest support" have the anti-anti-Beale protest. Now they are wanting him to get the clap, which seems a bit harsh. And the idiots can't spell Onion properly!!!

View attachment 23681
The 'world's greatest support' just knocked seven shades of shit out of each other, after they got beat, in a stadium full of their own kind 'Bring pots and pans'...ha ha ha, what a bunch of mental midgets HH

Remember the last time they tried to use jobs as an excuse to avoid getting punished for fucking the tax man, the irony of taxing their employees and keeping it. They really are deluded,

View attachment 23674
Was that one the time they marched to an empty Hampden to shout at an empty stadium and post there red cards to liquidation ,,,,,,,only to find out ,,,,there's no letterbox :LOL:

Now "the greatest support" have the anti-anti-Beale protest. Now they are wanting him to get the clap, which seems a bit harsh. And the idiots can't spell Onion properly!!!

View attachment 23681
I'm just digging out the pots and pans ,the wife's rummaging around looking for wooden spoons (there should be plenty of them from the predictor😕).
Who's door do we have to gather at ? "Their front doors" doesn't say who's personally I'm thinking Mickey the Moles , Is there ample car parking ? As we've to go all week . See 👀 you there remember clean pots only .

I'm just digging out the pots and pans ,the wife's rummaging around looking for wooden spoons (there should be plenty of them from the predictor😕).
Who's door do we have to gather at ? "Their front doors" doesn't say who's personally I'm thinking Mickey the Moles , Is there ample car parking ? As we've to go all week . See 👀 you there remember clean pots only .
What’s the Nurses and Doacters ti think is this fur us. Then thill see the zombies at thur doors and think fuck this another loakdoooon

HH 😉

Celtic have 11 players away on international duty don’t know how many have gone from the other Lot but know 2 that won’t be going Travpen now with all the penalties and free kicks he has scored from he has never been picked for international duty? And now we have the Diving Queen same as never even got to carry the kit in case he fell over I suppose as for Beals Duds all listed as internationals but don’t know if they ever kicked a ball this is the lot that he said he was tracking last year ?? Hope they keep him on lots more fun to to be had

Celtic have 11 players away on international duty don’t know how many have gone from the other Lot but know 2 that won’t be going Travpen now with all the penalties and free kicks he has scored from he has never been picked for international duty? And now we have the Diving Queen same as never even got to carry the kit in case he fell over I suppose as for Beals Duds all listed as internationals but don’t know if they ever kicked a ball this is the lot that he said he was tracking last year ?? Hope they keep him on lots more fun to to be had
I think Kyle Walkers position is safe in the England team ha ha

Back