Tierney Threads Merged

I know this is nothing to do with Tierney but the wean was singing 'Neil Lennon here for 10 in a row 'the other day and i said to him 'son that doesnt sound right maybe the fans will make a knew song for Lenny,he then turns round and says'dad i wish Brendan Rodgers was back ??he's just turned 7 btw

I know this is nothing to do with Tierney but the wean was singing 'Neil Lennon here for 10 in a row 'the other day and i said to him 'son that doesnt sound right maybe the fans will make a knew song for Lenny,he then turns round and says'dad i wish Brendan Rodgers was back ??he's just turned 7 btw

Oh, the wee soul cannae help who he likes.

Just say to the wee fella: "look son, Neil Lennon still rhymes better than Davie Moyes"

I dont listen to the SMSM. When they link our players with English clubs it's usually just a tactic to unsettle them but I'm starting to get a bit worried.
A few of my Arsenal mates down south have been talking about him a lot. They are saying their club has had a bid rejected but will be coming back with an improved offer.
Could we really lose Tierney this summer???
I really hope not.
Were a selling club KTis an asset who we've nurtured through the ranks and developed him into the player he is , everyone has a value and KT will have a time when it's right to move on as will all our academy players

KT is a bit different he loves the club ,the fans love him and he's a future captain in waiting ,plus his maw still does his washin an makes his dinner

somehow the thought of KT living alone in London and have to fend for himself willput the fear of god in him and he'll stay :LOL:

Were a selling club KTis an asset who we've nurtured through the ranks and developed him into the player he is , everyone has a value and KT will have a time when it's right to move on as will all our academy players

KT is a bit different he loves the club ,the fans love him and he's a future captain in waiting ,plus his maw still does his washin an makes his dinner

somehow the thought of KT living alone in London and have to fend for himself willput the fear of god in him and he'll stay :LOL:

Let's hope so. ?

My head says this is not the time to sell young KT. Due to injury, his form dipped last season. The time to sell would be when his stock is high after a season in the champions league.

BUT...

My heart says I wouldn't sell KT even if a club offered a million pounds for every hair on his head. He's a talisman, priceless. Not since Glencoe would there have been such an act of Scottish treachery.

Every player has their price but not KT. If we sell him then we might as well sell the vowels in our name and the knowledge that we won the big cup.

He's not asking to go but if the club tell him that they have accepted an offer for him he'll have little choice. A year ago we were being told by Rodgers that it would be morally wrong to stop a player going to earn fortunes in England as Lawwell was busy trying to coax £25m out of Everton. Had they agreed the price he'd have been away and the usual suspects would have been 'selling' it as a great piece of business to the support.
Don't want him to go, but, if you offered PL 30million for a left back he would take it. My question would be would KT money (if it ever happens) be invested in playing staff or bonuses.

Let’s hope if he does go he doesn’t get any abuse for seeing his future elsewhere. Hopefully with investment this window it will indicate to him the club give a fuck about improving. If they don’t I won’t blame him if he decides to go to a club with ambition to improve. This window isn’t about just bringing players in but sending the right signal to players to make them want to stay.

Let’s hope if he does go he doesn’t get any abuse for seeing his future elsewhere. Hopefully with investment this window it will indicate to him the club give a fuck about improving. If they don’t I won’t blame him if he decides to go to a club with ambition to improve. This window isn’t about just bringing players in but sending the right signal to players to make them want to stay.

I dont think KT would get any stick from the fans, TV. If the board allow him to leave, the fury and the anger of the fans will he aimed at one place...them.
If any of our stars are sold in this window then it proves what people have been saying is true. Our board is on a money making money saving operation with no plan to strengthen or progress the team.

I dont think KT would get any stick from the fans, TV. If the board allow him to leave, the fury and the anger of the fans will he aimed at one place...them.
If any of our stars are sold in this window then it proves what people have been saying is true. Our board is on a money making money saving operation with no plan to strengthen or progress the team.

100% agree with that, Lubo.

Latest posts

Back