Time to talk about the Time Added on Talk that has So Angered Chick Young & Co

Fuck that little baldy sevco prick cunt. St Mirren fan my arse. One of the very few things I ever enjoyed Jabba saying was.

“Aye Chic,you must have some eyesight to see St Mirren from the back of the Copeland Road stand.”

They are all raging because yet again, their overhyped pile of shite team is going to win fuck all.

Enjoy their pain. That is what is seeping out through this moaning. Chick Young is a fucking sevconian. Fuck him and all his similarly minded pals. GIRFUY.

You’re winning fuck all. And if we find that bastard tin in the summer, this is just the start of your misery,

That is the most accurate description of Chic Young I have ever read,little baldy sevco prick cunt, says it all.
None o them would be shouting about time added on if it had been Dundee scoring a late winner. The time added was for them to score not us
Rich

What about a new rule, Celtic not allowed to score between kick off and full time whistle, that would solve everything!!!!!! Just let the rest ,presumable sevco first, to benefit,!!!!!while we are at it, why not get ourselves into major debt,spend willy nilly,employ a major shareholder with longer crime sheet than ‘jack the ripper’,give up our heritage,beliefs,just to pacify the pig ignorant morons who have the audacity to claim to be sports reporters /writers,this is hurting them ,boy do we know it, final nail in their coffin ,two weeks from now bury the b———s,hh

What about a new rule, Celtic not allowed to score between kick off and full time whistle, that would solve everything!!!!!! Just let the rest ,presumable sevco first, to benefit,!!!!!while we are at it, why not get ourselves into major debt,spend willy nilly,employ a major shareholder with longer crime sheet than ‘jack the ripper’,give up our heritage,beliefs,just to pacify the pig ignorant morons who have the audacity to claim to be sports reporters /writers,this is hurting them ,boy do we know it, final nail in their coffin ,two weeks from now bury the b———s,hh
Every team we will play from now on in.
Untitled.jpg

Like it boab,that’s how it’s gonna be,and when we breach it ,it will be our fault,no consideration whatsoever for the integrity of the game ,we are bad bastards so we are ,hh[/QUOTEs
Celtic play football others play stop ball,which I think is a embarrassment to the game,Park the bus,build a brick wall foul when you can,lay down as long as you can then MOAN LIKE HELL, professional football ???????

100s of Celtic fans making sign of the cross.

Dont think ive ever witnessed that before in my life? I tend to think thats no the truth or maybe she is suffering from from zombophia

Perhaps they were genuflecting agressively too?

I witnessed 100s of Celtic fans aggressively wearing the banned colkour coded sequence of green white and gold.

We were so horrified when we saw a green white and gold flag that we complained to the humane policeman and he non agressively pulled it off them and confiscated the thing. Cant quite work out how it didnt burn his fingers my lord

Your correct it is solely the referees decision, I remember Ferguson going wild with the 4th official about time added on only to be told it had nothing to do with him but was entirely up to the referee.

In order to prevent the referee abuse cover up, give a few extra minutes in games they are playing gash nad hopefully they wont get any goals in said extra minutes.

That way we can garner support for the non bias theory.

But lets keep it a crafty secret.

When they try to point out the historic referee abuse cover up has not been addressed, we say lets move along now quite clearly those extra minutes added by the Madhun show quite clearly he is not a cheat historcially and the entire histroy of honest mistakes is just paranoia.

Harrumph Harrumph harrumph... that guy didnt give a harrumph. Must be wan of them... call in the MSM to highlight the extreme bias in the system where a genuflector made it past the appointment filters. Phone up Cove Rangers to get some advice on how to deal with this kind of extreme bias, he wasnt hired on football acumen, he is grand wizard of Wiliamite Harry Potter Crafty craft business.

Witchcraft and signs of the cross are incompatible so ban the cross at games as strictly liable offense.

Now sign the state secrets act and step up and play.

Give them a crumb when they are stonking the league to cancle out the honest mistakes with 99 percent bias to the mighty deadies

Back