Transfer Round-up (merged)

Exactly, if Ryan Christie played for Everton, he'd literally be worth about £50 million. I'd rate him higher than Ross Barklay. Maybe I just haven't seen enough of Ross Barklay, but from what I have seen, I've seen nothing to suggest he's a better player than CalMac or Ryan Christie. Am I mental?
Remember watchin Barkley when he first broke into the Everton team and thinkin he was gony be a great player,don't think he's that special now.Your no mental Christie and Calmac would be worth a fortune if they were English ,they cunts look down on our players and steal them for peanuts .HH

As it happens, I agree about Hendry. The boy got dog's abuse at times on social media, which to me is pathetic. Why attack an already under-confident player on social media? He actually played no bad in in a league start he got against Aberdeen back in September or whenever the fuck it was.

About the same as Craig Whyte paid for Scotland's second biggest institution! I just checked and unbelievably he won 11 Scottish caps! WTF was Berti Vogts smoking? ?

Holy shit. He was probably playing in that infamous Faroes game. I've just broken my promise. But, in fairness, that's a revelation.

Members online

Latest posts

Back