Transfer Round-up (merged)

Lee Wilkie was a fcuckin cart horse of a player, a bit slow, big & clumsy with a glaikit look about him. The lights were on but the house was empty, if yee get ma drift. Clip below of Lee Wilkies only goal for Scotland American commentator FFS, NAW???

Lee Wilkie was a fcuckin cart horse of a player, a bit slow, big & clumsy with a glaikit look about him. The lights were on but the house was empty, if yee get ma drift. Clip below of Lee Wilkies only goal for Scotland American commentator FFS, NAW???

A fantastic description of Lee Wilkie. In that video, this keeper 'Rob Douglas', as the yank commentators called him, looked good.

My hope is that our wish list stretches beyond Hibbees current squad. No offence to Edina's greens.

Yeah, it's the same old problem with these players. Horgan has looked excellent at times during the season, but for huge spells he was absolutely gash. This kind of inconsistency is not what Celtic need. I like the boy Porteous. I think he's one for the future. I'd be happy if we signed him and loaned him back to Hibs. For me the priorities are right-back, attacking midfielder more consistent than Rogic (or who'll bring out the best in Rogic in terms of competition) and a centre half. Obviously we need more, but those are the priority positions for me. Speaking of centre halfs, Scott McKenna could be the man, but if we get Benkovic back for another season, where does that leave us with someone like McKenna? Is McKenna going to displace Ajer? Naw. Ofc, I don't even know if the club hierarchy are interested in McKenna.

Latest posts

Back