Transfer Round-up (merged)

Desmond is selling. Club loaded wages down and room for a buyer to improve and increase their investment. That's how it looks to me.[/QUO
Hope your right,get desmond gone and he can take his lackie lawell with him,were going backwards these days,football operation a total shambles,zero planning,hoarding money for shareholders bonuses.They have no ambition to invest and improve the team,bare minimum reqd season after season.

I think Meling will be in a good shape considering Norwegian League schedule and he will adapt quickly.However he will be tired for a big run untill December and we need another Left back to cover his position.

Desmond won't carry his money to afterlife
He is an oldman who will meet the Reaper soon and he is making poor business over his soul and the fans

With the transfer window about to clang shut for 6 months on Monday will Celtic dither about yet again and play chicken over a few pounds, I have my doubts about the business skills at Celtic Park. We need a better squad.

If there's any truth in this McKenna/Cosgrove story then I give up! Whit the fuck was the point of bringing this Hammond guy in? To scout for mediocrity in our own back yard ffs?

Calm doon. :). There’s more truth in the rumour that Emily Blunt is leaving her man and coming over to shack up with me, than that pish.

Hod oan, that’s ma door.

Members online

No members online now.

Back