Transfer Round-up (merged)

I still like the look of Gumny (?) from Poland and would be tempted by young Turnbull, and Marciano and Porteous from Hibs. I think with the return of Griffiths, Arzani, Sched, Christie, Bayo, and Kouassi ( coached by NL) and the introduction of OkoFlex, Johnston and Henderson... we could look a bit handy. Our focus needs to be at the back.
Edit: Forgot to mention young Karamoko

Last edited:
I still like the look of Gumny (?) from Poland and would be tempted by young Turnbull, and Marciano and Porteous from Hibs. I think with the return of Griffiths, Arzani, Sched, Christie, Bayo, and Kouassi ( coached by NL) and the introduction of OkoFlex, Johnston and Henderson... we could look a bit handy. Our focus needs to be at the back.
Edit: Forgot to mention young Karamoko

Kouassi won't make the grade

Thought Calmac was hit and miss tbh. He turned up in one in five.

But yeah. How right you are. Would not overlook him again.

Needs to be given a run if games...was excellent v Hearts in cup..hardly headless chicken

Sorry. I respect thats your opinion. I saw him make runs off the ball like a headless chicken.
Jump to head a ball being passed from a couple of metres and miss the ball by at least a metre.

Respectfully, i do not rate him. I never have and unless some miracle happens and he is touched by fairy dust and turns into roy of the rovers then i feel he’s a dud.

Happy to eat my words then but not on the display you liked.

Well it wasnt that site and did say exclusive Celtic have bid 3m.

Either thats wrong or the bid 3m.

It will get to the stage where people will think twice before posting anything and await news from Celtic park.

Football Insider said a 3m bid had been made and a Celtic Source (maybe, maybe not) confirmed the bid had been made and were waiting to see what the Blades thought of the offer.

No mention of GOSSIP

If it has been confirmed as shite since?? I asked the question based on the bid being confirmed by football insider as being made.
??

Sorry. I respect thats your opinion. I saw him make runs off the ball like a headless chicken.
Jump to head a ball being passed from a couple of metres and miss the ball by at least a metre.

Respectfully, i do not rate him. I never have and unless some miracle happens and he is touched by fairy dust and turns into roy of the rovers then i feel he’s a dud.

Happy to eat my words then but not on the display you liked.
Not a problem...we all see things differently...time and a good coach will tell...if only we had one

Back