Transfer Rumours

Ha you see that's what I've got going form me I'm 56 all I have to do for the rest of my life is plan on getting the better of her just once with her being 3 going on 4 she has to think about going to nursery full time the primary school then secondary school then university (see where I'm going here) she's going to slip up one day. That's the plan I used with her mum and aunties and uncle
ah!! playin the long game, pension plan card!!! devious, ah like it!!!!!

Reactions: Ray
Ha you see that's what I've got going form me I'm 56 all I have to do for the rest of my life is plan on getting the better of her just once with her being 3 going on 4 she has to think about going to nursery full time the primary school then secondary school then university (see where I'm going here) she's going to slip up one day. That's the plan I used with her mum and aunties and uncle
I've just read this through
ah!! playin the long game, pension plan card!!! devious, ah like it!!!!!
So you don't think I'm taking this a bit to far MD?? Considering she is a very beautiful 3 year old and wasn't even in my house at the time I made myself look like a dumbass. And tell everyone it was me after all and not her or should I ride it out and let everyone think she's a naughty girl???

I've just read this through

So you don't think I'm taking this a bit to far MD?? Considering she is a very beautiful 3 year old and wasn't even in my house at the time I made myself look like a dumbass. And tell everyone it was me after all and not her or should I ride it out and let everyone think she's a naughty girl???
naw jinxy,basically yer phuqed pal,what ye've really done is start a war of attrition with a 3 y.o and she's got more life left than you! the bad news is. she's playin the long game nae luck jinxy!!!!

naw jinxy,basically yer phuqed pal,what ye've really done is start a war of attrition with a 3 y.o and she's got more life left than you! the bad news is. she's playin the long game nae luck jinxy!!!!
Right your a great fucking help
The only thing I can do is to man up and tell the truth....
Fuck that manning up shit I'm gonna blame you

Right your a great fucking help
The only thing I can do is to man up and tell the truth....
Fuck that manning up shit I'm gonna blame you
it's a real bastaart realizin that wee sweet 3 y.o is actually yer nemesis! hiv a stella jinxy and jist accept yer fate!!!! mmuuhahahaha! they wurnny called children of the corn fur nuthin!!! yer doomed, accept it!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

it's a real bastaart realizin that wee sweet 3 y.o is actually yer nemesis! hiv a stella jinxy and jist accept yer fate!!!! mmuuhahahaha! they wurnny called children of the corn fur nuthin!!! yer doomed, accept it!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Problem is I don't drink anymore!! think ill just give her a cuddle tomorrow when she comes to stay the night and call it a draw

Well there you go Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City have to be “ quicker and smarter” in the transfer market Maybe not so easy after all

Reactions: Ray
I really hope we can at least get a quality right back in, we’ve needed one for at least 2 years so it’s becoming pathetic.

We all know we will get knock-backs but surely to god it should have been sorted out by now.

A top full back is as important as any other position, I really don’t get the perception that we should pay extra for a striker or whatever.

It will change the whole dynamic of our game - Lustig simply can’t stop a cross, and you sit with a brass neck watching him.

Transfer fees are paid over years - supposedly Liverpool paid Southampton buttons initially for Van Dijk.

Why the hell can we not spend say £6/7/8 million and pay it in instalments like every other f.ucker.

It will also set us up for the qualifiers in July.

I've said on here before, if this board doesn't give our present manager money to BUY players, then they won't give it to any other manager that comes in. Domestically 7 trophies out of 7.
Brendan has done his bit. I don't always agree with the green brigade but I back the banner on Saturday 100%.
We have money in the bank and won't buy.

Reactions: Jpw
We have to sell some of our fringe players if this nonesense is true (which it probably is not) then we can cash in.
£8m-rated Rangers defender James Tavernier
Stevie G has said he won't be fending off any more bids for Tav or the Greetin Buffalo. Which, imo, means that a) nobody bid for them or b) no body was stoopid enough to pay the asking price.
Regardless, it was a idiotic thing to say. If he wasn't an idiot on the way in, he will be when he leaves.

Stevie G has said he won't be fending off any more bids for Tav or the Greetin Buffalo. Which, imo, means that a) nobody bid for them or b) no body was stoopid enough to pay the asking price.
Regardless, it was a idiotic thing to say. If he wasn't an idiot on the way in, he will be when he leaves.
Fr. Paul Stone

@FrPaulStone

·
4h

Gerrard - hands off Tavernier. Southampton - we haven’t enquired about him. There’s a pattern developing here.

Back