transfer window

I’m not saying we’re not penny pinching cunts!!or it’s not happened before?
im saying if the people who headlined “thugs n thieves” around a celtic teams xmas doo,,that never happend??are feeding us their take on proceedings on an subject concerning our club then a huge amount of salt is required….and let’s no kid ourselves if we in our daily goings on are buying or selling anything we want the best deal possible???
Why was there a Chritmas Pidgeon?

Mackenzie Carse is set to join Queen's Park on loan until the end of the season.

The Celtic midfielder, 19, will join up with Callum Davidson's squad at The City Stadium after a decision was made by both clubs to green-light the move. Carse has made 18 appearances for the Hoops' B team in the Lowland League and scored seven from the centre of their engine room but Football Scotland understands Celtic want their player playing at a higher level and Davidson is the man to help take his game forward.

Carse has been in Celts' academy since he was 13 but is now believed to be ready for Championship football. He's been training with the first-team alongside fellow academy graduate Daniel Kelly who was also part of the first-team squad photo earlier this season.

IMO loaning our fringe players to other SPFL Premier League sides has usually produced the best results. They get much more gametime and we can keep a much closer eye on them and see how they can cope in this league. It also helps the foreigners settle in Scotland. I'm happy with this strategy.

Scottish champions
@CelticFC
are one of numerous clus interested in Elfsborg's highly rated goalkeeper Hákon Valdimarsson. The Iceland number one would be a great replacement for Joe Hart who might hang up his gloves after the season. Belgium clubs Anderlecht and Gent are also interested but unwilling to pay the 2,5 million Euros Elfsborg wants for the 22 year old Icelandic stopper. Gent have already had one bid rejected.

If the rumours about Beck and Valdimarsson are true, then that would be good news indeed.

Will Beck displace Taylor if only here on loan until the summer - I'm not so sure. I'd see him more as a longer term prospect. Maybe an 18 month loan would suit all parties more?

I still want to see another striker in asap. I suspect it will be Sydney Van Hooijdonk rather than one of my preferences but as long as they can score on a regular basis the that is what matters.

If as expected the new right winger arrives where does that leave Jamesie who seldom plays?
I think Jamesie will see out the season with us. He may hang up his boots or possibly go to another club for one more season. He is popular in the dressing room and is supposed to be a good influence (except in the night clubs 😉).

He is a handy option to bring on later on, but that will be the extent of his limited appearances.

I think Jamesie will see out the season with us. He may hang up his boots or possibly go to another club for one more season. He is popular in the dressing room and is supposed to be a good influence (except in the night clubs 😉).

He is a handy option to bring on later on, but that will be the extent of his limited appearances.
Been a great servant to Celtic 100 plus goals from out wide top top player.
Whatever Jamsie does he gets a big thanks from me.
Sadly though Mr innueSandmanendo will be bereft ooh I say
Cheers Jamsie 🍀💚🍀💚🍀

HH😇

Been a great servant to Celtic 100 plus goals from out wide top top player.
Whatever Jamsie does he gets a big thanks from me.
Sadly though Mr innueSandmanendo will be bereft ooh I say
Cheers Jamsie 🍀💚🍀💚🍀

HH😇
Jamesie has been very under-appreciated by too many of our fans. He was rarely the best player for us but he contributed so many important goals and assists for us during his very successful time with us. Sadly he has been blighted with too many injuries over the years.

I think he will only be truly appreciated in years to come when fans look back on his career.

Forrest will still be a Celtic player next season. His contract runs to the summer of 2025. He won't get a better contract at his age so will most likely want to stay and see it out, the club need Scottish players for European squad numbers so will want to keep him as a club academy player and the manager still trusts him to come on in games and keep possession when we are holding onto a lead.

Members online

Latest posts

Back