transfer window

Should we be worried about them,, when we stop laughing at them ?????
These light night,s must keep them up at castle greyskull..

HH
Smoke and mirrors my buzz words this week.
Hell of a lot of ifs and buts in there.

If we secure champions league football and if we maintain and better our coefficient we could possibly rake it in, £50 million eh?

Strange there's no mention of Celtic who'd also be in that group already being in the champions league.
Which will become the super league for next season or is this a club world cup held at ibrokes invitation only.

No surprise there's no official represented here it's an alexa knock off telling the story.

What do you bears think of £50 million extra ?

Alexa I said " who cares that they will have £50 million extra ?"

"Doh! Fekn Alexa robot grrr"

- PLAYING -
Don't leave me this way by the communards 😅

The most or one of the most gifted players I've seen at Celtic birthday today LUBO (would be fantastic to find another gem like him) preferably at a younger age 🍀
Haven't you noticed how players are playing well into their mid 30s these days especially at the elite club levels?

Players at 35, 36, 37 and not goalkeepers either.
Outfield players .

With talk of Harry Kane 29 possibly on real Madrids radar they instead have signed Joselu 33 from espanyol he has hit his prime in just the last season, for initial €500k up front loan with non obligatory option to buy after 1 season for further €1.5 million.

Seems like Arsene Wengers fitness and dietary regime , has now been embraced by all clubs and players/clubs are benefitting.

Recently man utd paid £60 million for Casemiro 31 ( always a good bet to get carded in a bet builder) .

That's something that would've been unheard of half a decade ago perhaps with exceptions of messi,35 Ronaldo, 38 lewandowski 34 etc, and we saw just how much Larsson peaked at 33.

We ourselves paid around £4.5 million for 28 Yr old Kyogo that would certainly not have happened when PL was CEO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back