Turnbull's Greedy Agent knocks back ‘Magnificent’ Celtic offer

Well we have one position covered for approx 3M.

Still a bit to go.

But given previous windows, earlier signing than usual.

Plus arzani and the sh ed will be like 2 new signings and the Griff will be back.

I know nothing about Turnbull so I'm not going to comment on whether he'll be a good signing or not but I remember all the same fanfare around Lewis Morgan last year and he barely got a sniff before he was punted out on loan, the 2 young American bhoys signed were loaned out straight away and the same with the bhoy Shved. We've signed Kouassi, Allan, Benyu and god knows how many other 'young guys with potential' over the years who have barely kicked a baw for the 1st team before disappearing without a trace while at the same time failing to make much needed 1st team signings......Whit I want to know is when exactly are we going to sign a player who has a good few years first team experience under his belt who goes straight into the first team and isn't yet another 'project'? :rolleyes:

We've got more projects on the go than every school in Glesga put together ffs......for the love of god can we for once sign a couple of experienced players ready to step into the first team! If Turnbull is as good as people are saying and he's being signed to go straight into the 1st team then fair enough but if he's yet another 'project' then I'm no arsed one way or another tbh!

Back