Turnbull's Greedy Agent knocks back ‘Magnificent’ Celtic offer

Cheer up? :confused: Go back and read my comments, I said repeatedly I knew nothing about the boy and wasn't making any judgement about him one way or another......all I said is if he's another project signing then I wasn't arsed if we signed him or not so I don't know why yer banging on about silver linings and clouds......maybe all that time in the Tenerife sun has you looking for clouds where there are none! :cool:

HH.
I look at this as a positive result. You made it sound like a negative result.simple really HH

Prophet of doom camp :LOL::LOL::LOL: Jeezus H Christ......have I said he's a bad signing? No! Have I said we shouldn't sign him? No! Did I say he was a project? No! I clearly said I knew NOTHING about him and DIDN'T know if he would be a good signing or not and that IF (notice the word IF there) he was another project signing then I wasn't that arsed if we signed him one way or another as I think some first teamers should be our priority. How is that being a 'Prophet of Doom'?

If the boy isn't a project and is as good as those in the know say he is then brilliant I'm all for it but as I said I'm not in the know about him mate and I wasn't judging him or his signing one way or another.

Ffs it doesn't take much to be chucked into the 'Prophet of Doom' camp these days does it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So have I got everybody's permission to pack up my tent and vacate the 'Prophet of Doom camp' noo :p;)

HH mate (y)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ach Andy,it only lasts tae August31st!!!!!! HH!

I hear what you are saying and agree with some of it, but I think Turnbull's form in the Premier League last season elevates him above a "project". He performed well for an extended period whereas Morgan for example was only in the Championship when we signed him. I think Turnbull will take some of the heat off of our attacking midfielders so we can proactively rest players instead of running them into the ground until they break down injured. I'd imagine he would be looking at 20-30 appearances next season (many as sub), with many of these coming in the second half of the season. I agree though that I want a couple of hard nosed experienced players to come in for the hard battle ahead as we will get everything thrown at us next season to try to stop us!

As I've stated elsewhere mate I made no judgements about the boy or his signing as I know absolutely nothing about him all I said is that IF he was another project signing (I didn't know if he was or wasn't) I wasn't arsed if we signed him or not. There seemed to be a bit of debate going on with others regarding whether Turnbull was worth £3m or whether Lawell was lowballing and I sauntered into the conversation saying I wasn't that arsed and all of a sudden I'm a :devilish: Prophet of Doom :devilish:

There was me thinking I was making a non controversial reasonably balanced comment and noo I need a fucking tin hat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HH mate (y)

As I've stated elsewhere mate I made no judgements about the boy or his signing as I know absolutely nothing about him all I said is that IF he was another project signing (I didn't know if he was or wasn't) I wasn't arsed if we signed him or not. There seemed to be a bit of debate going on with others regarding whether Turnbull was worth £3m or whether Lawell was lowballing and I sauntered into the conversation saying I wasn't that arsed and all of a sudden I'm a :devilish: Prophet of Doom :devilish:

There was me thinking I was making a non controversial reasonably balanced comment and noo I need a fucking tin hat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HH mate (y)

???

HH mate (y)[/QUOTE
You needing a tin hat never. https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC....CXz9mjHa/giphy.gif&ehk=TIivtBfkZmrNshHTZ+azww

HH mate (y)
wan comma oot ae place and yer fecked Andy!!!!!!

Delighted if the signing is confirmed, but I'll hold my fire till he's paraded in the kit and in front of the (haha) press.

If it comes to fruition then it's A statement signing, but we need a couple more to back that up.

Andy doesn't need me to stand his corner, but I think the point he's making is that the young fella will likely not be an automatic starter. I think what we're looking to see are two or three signings (that all things permitting) would effectively be first choice picks and a significant improvement on what we've got.

There's no doubting the boys potential, but at his age and stage of development - it's still only potential we're looking at.

It's a positive start, all the same.

years ago ah wiz arguin ma neice (she wiz 8),ah said "that's your opinion",she ran intae the kitchen,"mammy,uncle michael called me a pinion"ma sister comes in,ah'm in knots, she says"whit are you dae'in callin ma daughter a pinion"...."whit's a pinion any way" love ma family,neice is 32 noo (season ticket holder) and she still brings it up!!!!! Hail Hail Ghirls!

years ago ah wiz arguin ma neice (she wiz 8),ah said "that's your opinion",she ran intae the kitchen,"mammy,uncle michael called me a pinion"ma sister comes in,ah'm in knots, she says"whit are you dae'in callin ma daughter a pinion"...."whit's a pinion any way" love ma family,neice is 32 noo (season ticket holder) and she still brings it up!!!!! Hail Hail Ghirls!
Michael, Michael, Michael.......when will you ever learn.

Women or girls don't have opinions, they deal only in facts......or else!

Members online

No members online now.

Back