VAR watch.

The Ref watch team on Sky saying they are astounded wee Wullie gave Sevco a penalty when everyone can see the ball came off his chest. No hand ball there at all says Dermot.
They said 100% a penalty for Killie tae.
They did not even mention that son of goat raper told the mib not to give us a penalty or that the mib obliged without going to his monitor. Sportscene last night swerved it tae. Why are they not talking about this? I can only assume that they ignored it because it proves what we all know, Celtic are reffed differently and that this incident is proof of this.
Sevco are playing to different rules, it's the west of Scotland and it's been that way since the 1690's
Even the incident with the Killie player being brought down by McRoidRage is a blatant penalty to Killie
He punched the ball away, and followed through with his body and took the guy out, no need to do it, but he knew he'd get away with it, and as we all know, he loves to try and leave a mark on players
VAR should be scrapped, as it's a joke in Scotland
Oh and by the way, fuck off you lurking Hun mutants, the world's worst CL team...EVER, let that sink in, ya dobbers
COYBIG

Last edited:
Sevco are playing to different rules, it's the west of Scotland and it's been that way since the 1690's
Even the incident with the Killie player being brought down by McRoidRage is a blatant penalty to Killie
He punched the ball away, and followed through with his body and took the guy out, no need to do it, but he knew he'd get away with it, and as we all know, he loves to try and leave a mark on players
VAR should be scrapped, as it's a joke in Scotland
Oh and by the way, fuck off you lurking Hun mutants, the world's worst CL team...EVER, let that sink in, ya dobbers
COYBIG
Should be scrapped but there's no chance of that happening, it would only happen here after the other European leagues had dropped it and even then we'd probably have the SPFL as the last league title reffed by VAR the officials are so lacking in leadership here.

Wait and see what the rest do first then follow is the mantra

Should be scrapped but there's no chance of that happening, it would only happen here after the other European leagues had dropped it and even then we'd probably have the SPFL as the last league title reffed by VAR the officials are so lacking in leadership here.

Wait and see what the rest do first then follow is the mantra
VAR is (or should be) a useful tool to ensure that any big mistakes a ref makes can be over-turned immediately and so not have a negative impact on the outcome of a match. Unfortunately, here in Scotland it is the same fecking useless/biased rockets monitoring VAR as referee the games. They are using it as a tool to assist the club they support and shaft their rivals.

VAR is (or should be) a useful tool to ensure that any big mistakes a ref makes can be over-turned immediately and so not have a negative impact on the outcome of a match. Unfortunately, here in Scotland it is the same fecking useless/biased rockets monitoring VAR as referee the games. They are using it as a tool to assist the club they support and shaft their rivals.
Aye it should be a useful tool as it is in rugby but that requires officials to know how and when to use it and when not to.

It's pathetic watching referees stand 6 feet from something , make a decision having had the perfect opportunity to see it clearly then they are ' invited ' to take a look on the monitor.

This invitation has become more of a " tut tut- come and look at that again" and the referee looks again and changes his decision.

It's a spineless act of cowardice, stand up and back your decision making, I think I've yet to see a ref stand by their original decision if called over trackside.

If we cannot get foreign officials into the Scottish game here then perhaps we should look more at introducing a new generation of referees?
Woman referees, or them>they>those referees?

Couldn't be any worse could they?>them? >those? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aye it should be a useful tool as it is in rugby but that requires officials to know how and when to use it and when not to.

It's pathetic watching referees stand 6 feet from something , make a decision having had the perfect opportunity to see it clearly then they are ' invited ' to take a look on the monitor.

This invitation has become more of a " tut tut- come and look at that again" and the referee looks again and changes his decision.

It's a spineless act of cowardice, stand up and back your decision making, I think I've yet to see a ref stand by their original decision if called over trackside.

If we cannot get foreign officials into the Scottish game here then perhaps we should look more at introducing a new generation of referees?
Woman referees, or them>they>those referees?

Couldn't be any worse could they?>them? >those? 🤷🏻‍♂️
i think wee Collum stuck by one despite the evidence to back up some crazy pro Rangers decision he had made at ibrox- otherwise no. Every goal we score or decision we get has to go through two tests. Its an expensive farce and should be dumped if not being used properly.

i think wee Collum stuck by one despite the evidence to back up some crazy pro Rangers decision he had made at ibrox- otherwise no. Every goal we score or decision we get has to go through two tests. Its an expensive farce and should be dumped if not being used properly.
Yes - only once in Scottish fitba has the referee refused to over-turn their onfield decision after being told to recheck it on VAR. As you rightly say, it was Gollum when he incorrectly refused to overturn a wrong decision he had given in sevco's favour! Shockerooni!

We all know Ange is loathe to criticising decisions after a game even though its shocking at the time, by the time we hear from him its gone, in the past, cannot be changed regarding the result, its a waste of energy reserves as nothing will come of it so its pointless to him to dwell on it, why waste any more energy than he did during the game on what is effectively a mute point.

That doesn't mean that Celtic shouldn't say/do something about the huge raft of farcical decisions by the same clowns every matchday involving all clubs.

This is not only a Celtic problem, other clubs are receiving equally ridiculous decisions by the same culprits who lunge from one sh*tshow to the next.
When Andy Walker is calling it out you know its drastic.

Celtic and the other league members should be on the case to get these guys rigorous training on the use and proper implementation of VAR, more testing to some sort of standards , there must've been a training exercise when VAR was first introduced.

That exercise should be pencilled in for repeated sessions because these guys it seems have invented some new rules as they go along with the VAR and need reminding of the true rules.

Call in Scottish Rugby, get the professionals to show the amateurs how to use the tech.

No doubt Celtic and other clubs won't say anything and as usual one club speaks for their own interests .

Would be just like the Celtic board to say " this is a matter for the SPFL/SFA ",
but these bodies are so far out of touch in their swanky office with the game and reality even,
they have overseen the demise of any Scottish referees standards and reputation ( if there ever was such a thing?).

And there once was because i do remember there were Scottish officials represented at major international tournaments and UEFA finals in the not too distant past ( names escape me was it Brian McGinley?

Nowadays the possibility of a Scottish referee officiating in a UEFA or FIFA final or semi final is less likely than Darvel challenging us for the SPL title in 5 seasons time the standards are so low.
So low Scottish officials aren't even champions league level.

It's a mess but it's Celtic's game here and the other clubs as well only ourselves can call for and at some point see changes implemented.

- aand deep breath- rant over 💀

Personally I think VAR is the best thing to hit football here since 2012.
It is unequivocally proving that our refereeing fraternity are institutionally bent.
Unfortunately they are so indoctrinated into the culture they don’t care that their biases can be seen by all.
But eventually something will have to give, you only need to look at the increase of the charm offensive since it came in, isn’t a week goes by that ex Ibrox players and pundits, and the media fanboys don’t jump straight in to defend and deflect.
There’s only so long that can remain tenable.
Even in this footballing alternative reality.

We all know Ange is loathe to criticising decisions after a game even though its shocking at the time, by the time we hear from him its gone, in the past, cannot be changed regarding the result, its a waste of energy reserves as nothing will come of it so its pointless to him to dwell on it, why waste any more energy than he did during the game on what is effectively a mute point.

That doesn't mean that Celtic shouldn't say/do something about the huge raft of farcical decisions by the same clowns every matchday involving all clubs.

This is not only a Celtic problem, other clubs are receiving equally ridiculous decisions by the same culprits who lunge from one sh*tshow to the next.
When Andy Walker is calling it out you know its drastic.

Celtic and the other league members should be on the case to get these guys rigorous training on the use and proper implementation of VAR, more testing to some sort of standards , there must've been a training exercise when VAR was first introduced.

That exercise should be pencilled in for repeated sessions because these guys it seems have invented some new rules as they go along with the VAR and need reminding of the true rules.

Call in Scottish Rugby, get the professionals to show the amateurs how to use the tech.

No doubt Celtic and other clubs won't say anything and as usual one club speaks for their own interests .

Would be just like the Celtic board to say " this is a matter for the SPFL/SFA ",
but these bodies are so far out of touch in their swanky office with the game and reality even,
they have overseen the demise of any Scottish referees standards and reputation ( if there ever was such a thing?).

And there once was because i do remember there were Scottish officials represented at major international tournaments and UEFA finals in the not too distant past ( names escape me was it Brian McGinley?

Nowadays the possibility of a Scottish referee officiating in a UEFA or FIFA final or semi final is less likely than Darvel challenging us for the SPL title in 5 seasons time the standards are so low.
So low Scottish officials aren't even champions league level.

It's a mess but it's Celtic's game here and the other clubs as well only ourselves can call for and at some point see changes implemented.

- aand deep breath- rant over 💀
I totally agree. BUT something that I can't emphasise enough is that the rest of Scottish football do not see this as sevco receiving preferential treatment, but instead they truly believe that the SFA/SPFL are biased towards the "Old Firm" (yes, I know that ended in 2012).

That is farcical I know, but that is what most really do think is what happens in Scottish football - the refs and authorities favour (and frankly cheat) in favour of sevco AND Celtic to the detriment of all other clubs. They don't seem to care enough to actually do anything about being cheated - especially if it mainly resulted in us winning a couple more trophies in the long-term at the expense of the other mob.

I totally agree. BUT something that I can't emphasise enough is that the rest of Scottish football do not see this as sevco receiving preferential treatment, but instead they truly believe that the SFA/SPFL are biased towards the "Old Firm" (yes, I know that ended in 2012).

That is farcical I know, but that is what most really do think is what happens in Scottish football - the refs and authorities favour (and frankly cheat) in favour of sevco AND Celtic to the detriment of all other clubs. They don't seem to care enough to actually do anything about being cheated - especially if it mainly resulted in us winning a couple more trophies in the long-term at the expense of the other mob.
I can understand that only too well seeing the blatant bias towards sevco and St Mirren will point to a man sent off the last two times we've met.

They may even be right, these clowns are as you say so indictrined that it wouldn't surprise me if in later life it was all revealed the true extent of the ' officiating'.

Might also be a pettiness involved if Celtic went to these clubs asking for support on a resolution ( I know fantasy 🙄), that they said you want to change things because they're going against you?

I'd put nothing past those who run this cleekit wee nit of the powers that be the Scottish game.

Personally I think VAR is the best thing to hit football here since 2012.
It is unequivocally proving that our refereeing fraternity are institutionally bent.
Unfortunately they are so indoctrinated into the culture they don’t care that their biases can be seen by all.
But eventually something will have to give, you only need to look at the increase of the charm offensive since it came in, isn’t a week goes by that ex Ibrox players and pundits, and the media fanboys don’t jump straight in to defend and deflect.
There’s only so long that can remain tenable.
Even in this footballing alternative reality.
That's true you'd have to believe that it's only so long this can continue for with so many clubs unhappy at the ' gains ' to the sport their investment ( yearly) is bringing.

Also as champions I'm sure I've read before that we will pay up to 3 times as much as clubs at the bottom of the table , more than anyone else and the costs lower the further down the table we go.

200k per season I think roughly VAR costs Celtic.

Watching Boyd give his opinion on VAR in Paisley was cringe.

He (Dallas) didn't get anything wrong.

I think we should stay on point when discussing the MIB and VAR.

To say they need more training or are simply incompetent is a get out of jail card for these cheating and corrupt officials.

They know exactly what they are doing, why they are doing it, and who they are doing it to.

The MIB are all collectively on message. We witness this on a weekly basis. The evidence to support this assertion is abundant and readily available. Nothing is happening in a random fashion, it’s consistent.

The statistical and video evidence available, overwhelming and undeniably demonstrates the enormous amount of outcomes, that regularly and irrationally favour Sevco. This has to be addressed.

It’s time for the collective voice of Celtic to demand accountability and transparency, from those who officiate, and those that are responsible for the governance of the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Back