Welcome home Brendan!!!

I've said in previous posts about my nephew being a Physio at Liverpool he also does talks on coaching courses & has met JK a few times at various course were JK has been talking.

JK is a highly rated coach amongst
many in the game. The game has evolved on & off the pitch in the last few decades, though the Celts are doing well on the pitch, off the pitch were behind many championships club with our off field operations.

To be successful in Europe, you don't just need luck, you need an excellent backroom set up if rumours are to believe that DD & the board are about to put the finances in place for it.

Well let's get behind the club & do what we as fans do best give everyone involved our 110% support, even those who don't give us it back in return ie, boardroom/managers.

I've said in previous posts about my nephew being a Physio at Liverpool he also does talks on coaching courses & has met JK a few times at various course were JK has been talking.

JK is a highly rated coach amongst
many in the game. The game has evolved on & off the pitch in the last few decades, though the Celts are doing well on the pitch, off the pitch were behind many championships club with our off field operations.

To be successful in Europe, you don't just need luck, you need an excellent backroom set up if rumours are to believe that DD & the board are about to put the finances in place for it.

Well let's get behind the club & do what we as fans do best give everyone involved our 110% support, even those who don't give us it back in return ie, boardroom/managers.
:cool: But it's the close season ,we'll have feck all else to argue about

From a Leicester fan site
IMG_7527.jpeg.e741ac4d3b0d382e83a1cd9eced661ab.jpeg

quite a good read

Be funny as feck with the amount of wet knickers awaiting his arrival

quite a good read

Fuck them and their homophobia

Or Shaun Maloney;)
Not a bad shout. I hoped he might join us when Ange signed up, but to be honest I had forgotten all about wee Sean.
Seriously guys...Shaun Maloney is good for Sportscene and not alot more... talks a good game but in truth has pretty much shown early doors he hasn't got the stomach for the battle. A big Naw for me. Sorry.

Seriously guys...Shaun Maloney is good for Sportscene and not alot more... talks a good game but in truth has pretty much shown early doors he hasn't got the stomach for the battle. A big Naw for me. Sorry.
Fair enough. He was assistant coach when Belgium rose to number 1 in the world. But I'm not too sure how much coaching De Bruyne and Edin Hazzard needed. Again, I've read good things about him but I think he is destined to be an assistant rather than the main man.

Last edited:

quite a good read

Two sides to every story.

The way the Celtic blogs are talking at the moment, it looks like a done deal....so let me be the 1st to say..

Welcome home Brendan!!!!!🍀🍀🍀🍀

Looking forward to some hun skelpings next season and an exciting run in Europe!!

He won't have to deal with any more free transfers or loan signings forced upon him. Hes got a squad full of stars. The board will upgrade the facilities, like they promised him before...and I'm sure he'll be given a good transfer budget.

Brendan Rodgers is here for 10 in a row!!!!

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Dont even joke about a thing like that G.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back