Where do we all stand on Lenny?

His passion was there for all to see yesterday and there's no political style answers just passionate ones because he genuinely loves our club and knows what it means to represent it.

I love the idea of someone who loves Celtic as much as most of us do, leading us towards the treble and potential 10.

Two points:
(1) I love Lenny, and I think due to his availability, his general record as a manager, both for us as well as Hibs, and his familiarity with the club and the league made him the only sensible choice as an interim manager to see out the season. But longer term, the board need to get the appointment right, and sadly being ‘a Celtic guy’, even one we can 100% trust *cough*, is not a qualification for the job. Before we anoint him, I think we ought to see how the team performs once he’s had more than a couple hours to say hello with the lads. Getting knocked out of the Cup and multiple draws or losses against Rangers or Aberdeen would be enough for me to move on even if we end up with 8IAR, and we play both of those clubs at least 2x each in the next 86 days and one of them likely a third time in the Cup.

(2) and decent manager should be able to guide us to 10IAR with the squad we have and the financial advantage we have. A distinguished candidate should be able to take us forward in Europe at the same time, and that’s what we should be looking for IMO. My top 4 choices would be:
Marco Rose
Roberto Martinez
Claudio Ranieri
Rafa Benitez (if he becomes available).

Lennon has heart, passion, ability, knowledge of our Game, love of our game, is a Celtic man, determined, inspiring, honest and he hates the horde.

The only thing I thought was against him was the nasty pressure of being an irishman living in a country that hates irishmen who love being irish. And especially hates Irishmen who believe all men or born equal with human rights.

But he looks happy to be back and I for one am delighted to have him back. His emotions usually match my own when it comes to Celtic. I now know why Rodgers was detached emotionally, he either doesnt give a toss about anything, or he is on the ego narcissistic spectrum.

Even when Rodgers says anythig in future that makes sense i will switch off mentally, might explain why so many players at Celtic switch off playing under his robotic toxic neutrality.

I loved every minute of lennon last time. But the hassles off field were just too much for anyone to bear. False accusations from a nation that cant admit its corrupt and anti-social against certain men and women, promotes sectarian division and claims that republican politics is bigotry.

I guess Scotland must see France and USA as bigots.

Anyway Im glad to have Lennon back as boss. I think his break will have made him a better man and manager. And i belive a club that truly gets his struggles will get the best out of the man.

I for one hope he goes into the immortal hall of 10 in a row. In fact i hope he gets 15 in a row.

Cmon Lenny the thunder you can command might just make you the bloke to make us better in europe. Your passion might just be the bit thats been missing for last couple years.

Cmon Lennon.

Lets put the foot down and accelerate away from the contempibles, the zombies, the debt dome aka the crypt.

Cash in the bank and the best players already in Scotland.

Whats not to be confident about.

Lennon has heart, passion, ability, knowledge of our Game, love of our game, is a Celtic man, determined, inspiring, honest and he hates the horde.

The only thing I thought was against him was the nasty pressure of being an irishman living in a country that hates irishmen who love being irish. And especially hates Irishmen who believe all men or born equal with human rights.

But he looks happy to be back and I for one am delighted to have him back. His emotions usually match my own when it comes to Celtic. I now know why Rodgers was detached emotionally, he either doesnt give a toss about anything, or he is on the ego narcissistic spectrum.

Even when Rodgers says anythig in future that makes sense i will switch off mentally, might explain why so many players at Celtic switch off playing under his robotic toxic neutrality.

I loved every minute of lennon last time. But the hassles off field were just too much for anyone to bear. False accusations from a nation that cant admit its corrupt and anti-social against certain men and women, promotes sectarian division and claims that republican politics is bigotry.

I guess Scotland must see France and USA as bigots.

Anyway Im glad to have Lennon back as boss. I think his break will have made him a better man and manager. And i belive a club that truly gets his struggles will get the best out of the man.

I for one hope he goes into the immortal hall of 10 in a row. In fact i hope he gets 15 in a row.

Cmon Lenny the thunder you can command might just make you the bloke to make us better in europe. Your passion might just be the bit thats been missing for last couple years.

Cmon Lennon.

Lets put the foot down and accelerate away from the contempibles, the zombies, the debt dome aka the crypt.

Cash in the bank and the best players already in Scotland.

Whats not to be confident about.
Hail Hail TET! the likes of Barca will be brickin it, Lenny knows how to get result's AND performances in europe,unlike our last manager who did'nt have a clue in europe

I would like to see Lenny given the opportunity to do the 10IAR
He's Celtic through & through and has faced up to every challenge that came his way
He was a great player and he can go on and become a legendary manager, he started the roll towards the 8th title in a row and he has my full support (for what it's worth)
We need people who are passionate and can get the players up for games
Hopefully, given the remit, he can bring in the centre half that is so desperately needed, to solidify the defence
Lenny gets my vote for full time manager
HH

I would like to see Lenny given the opportunity to do the 10IAR
He's Celtic through & through and has faced up to every challenge that came his way
He was a great player and he can go on and become a legendary manager, he started the roll towards the 8th title in a row and he has my full support (for what it's worth)
We need people who are passionate and can get the players up for games
Hopefully, given the remit, he can bring in the centre half that is so desperately needed, to solidify the defence
Lenny gets my vote for full time manager
HH
might find another VVD,unlike our last manager,toure and comperr! HH D

IMHO Neil was the only man for the job he knows who we are and what we like, perfect choice, for the job, He also knows the sort of budget he will have to work within having been here before he is a passionate celtic man and is not afraid to show it. If I have any doubts it's how he will be treated by the usual suspects. With the RETURN of the honest mistakes he will have his work cut out to secure the Treble Treble and the League he has a great opportunity to finish the job and get the 10.
He has my full support as always.
HAIL HAIL

Thank fuck Hibs got rid of him. He’s the only man for the job. My only concern was him getting more billets sent to him and abused. He is ok with that, so I am too.

The sevconians know he’s for them, the worst appointment. If they thought we would crumble then Lenny is the man to fuck that hope senseless.

If he had still been at Hibs I would have worried. Welcome home Lenny and let’s go.

I would give Lenny the chance,if he gets the double,why not???? We need to be settled for C/L,team and manager,so imperative we get this right,believe we can do a lot better this time around,Rodgers in Europe ,disappointing, some of the worst result I can remember,hh

Two points:
(1) I love Lenny, and I think due to his availability, his general record as a manager, both for us as well as Hibs, and his familiarity with the club and the league made him the only sensible choice as an interim manager to see out the season. But longer term, the board need to get the appointment right, and sadly being ‘a Celtic guy’, even one we can 100% trust *cough*, is not a qualification for the job. Before we anoint him, I think we ought to see how the team performs once he’s had more than a couple hours to say hello with the lads. Getting knocked out of the Cup and multiple draws or losses against Rangers or Aberdeen would be enough for me to move on even if we end up with 8IAR, and we play both of those clubs at least 2x each in the next 86 days and one of them likely a third time in the Cup.

(2) and decent manager should be able to guide us to 10IAR with the squad we have and the financial advantage we have. A distinguished candidate should be able to take us forward in Europe at the same time, and that’s what we should be looking for IMO. My top 4 choices would be:
Marco Rose
Roberto Martinez
Claudio Ranieri
Rafa Benitez (if he becomes available).
Think the rumour is Rose is heading for Leipzig ?his family apparently come from there,!!!

Think the rumour is Rose is heading for Leipzig ?his family apparently come from there,!!!
I had not heard that he might be going to Leipzig, but after 2 minutes on Wikipedia I don’t doubt it. He’s from the city originally, played for them as a professional, and also got his managerial start there before the club was rebranded in the Red Bull empire.

Back