Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See that Micah Richard's?
Seems a very likeable guy, but
I canny go people who are like budgies aw the time, every time you see him
100 % of the time
Big man child HAH HAH HAH
AAH HAH HAH HAH

aye awrite fs no your bedtime yet?

Sounds terrible I know, guys having a laugh nothing wrong with that
But, Gonny dae ower there furra change 🤐

Is going to be seen as such.
Mind W.Germany v Austria played out a
0-0 draw years ago
I remember the Ukraine v Russia game, think it was at the Italian World Cup 1990, both just needed a draw to go through, 90mins not one shot at goal from either side, I’m sure the ex hun player mickilaknko was playing, there was a free kick 15 yards inside the opposition half, would normally be lobbed into the box….but naw he turns nda hits a 65yard back pass to his keeper 🤷‍♂️

317358995_6244137882267367_8640291417041908544_n.jpg

Did ye hear the crazy scenario about Poland n Mexico for 2nd place. If it stays 2-0 in both games 4 points each. Exact same goal difference and 0-0 in head to head!!! Poland going through on bookings unless there’s more goals
Is farcical, but Mexicans be cursing messi penalty miss, which was never a penalty.

Ref said no penalty waiting on what VAR says ,VAR says dont know.

Why then the ref go to the monitor hed already said no penalty

Argentina through...good
Was hoping for Mexico to get through but not to be
Fucking Poland, I worked with a Polish guy, a miserable cunt, nobody liked the prick
One day he asked who my team were, when I told him Celtic, he said I fucking hate Celtic
As I said, an ignorant fuckwit
I hope France fucks them big time
HH

That's the first time I've really ever seen messi being a wee spoilt privileged cnut.
Diving like hed been slapped forr the penalty he missed , hitting the deck when Lewandowski outmuscled him, then wouldn't shake Lewandowski hand, Lewandowski is at barca noo, where messi wants to be.

Argentina through...good
Was hoping for Mexico to get through but not to be
Fucking Poland, I worked with a Polish guy, a miserable cunt, nobody liked the prick
One day he asked who my team were, when I told him Celtic, he said I fucking hate Celtic
As I said, an ignorant fuckwit
I hope France fucks them big time
HH
Was this after or before legia fielded ineligible player at murrayfield in champions league play off 😂

Well done to our bhoys who are through and two more to play for the same opportunity tomorrow.
Good luck to them and a great experience for the 4 lads concerned.
However with our game against the sheep two weeks away this wkend we might find that CCV, Aaron and Josip might not feature in that game due to there world cup involvement.
I suspect Maeda might be home before them but if my predictions are anything to go by Japan might win it.
Not sure Josip is gonna feature much for us now he looks to be off in January in any case.
CCV wil be the biggest miss for me so not ideal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back