Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are cheating bastards Bridie. It bothers me too. In the Wales v USA game the Welsh spent the whole 2nd half trying to get Americans sent aff. Every tackle jump up three feet and scream. Is that what you trained your whole life for? You work hard to get to the World Cup and then roll aboot feigning injury.
The Welsh also got an Iranian player a 2nd booking of the tournament that meant he missed the vital game against the US. Replays showed his boot was nowhere near the Welsh guys head. The Iranian was distraught and in tears and the Welshman was rolling aboot holding his face and head. Beautiful game?
Yip. Every time a player gets lightly brushed on their boot they launch themselves into the air screaming and clutching the top of their shin just under the knee. 🤬🤬🤬

This is a poll but doubles up for all things world cup mania, which we know there will be plenty.
Engurland are going to go into meltdown at some stage, very early hopefully.
I hope tae God that Iran ( not my favourite country by any means beat them, and CCVs USA and Wales,) and send them homeward tae think again.
Not in any order , bar the order of the groups , I've put in the usual suspects ( big hitters) and those I think can progress through the group stages , limited by poll options, but if you think that there's another nation I've missed stick them in the comments ( just furra laugh , winner gets a bucket and spade and their passport confiscated )

Countries not given an option like Engurland 🤭, Uruguay, Poland, Mexico and other South American, African and the hosts Qatar , if you think they will win just post it in the comments and get yerself doon tae the bookies pronto ( an stay aff the bevvy 😂)
Who will win the world 🏆, obviously Maeda San.

The thing I love most about Australia and Japan qualifying isn't the fact that we have players in both teams......its the fact it has shown our pathetic media up yet again!!!
The SMSM laughed when we signed a manager from the outlands of Australia. They mocked as he signed players from Japan...."They arent good enough"...As if OUR media are in the position to mock any footballing nation!! Scotland haven't seen a world cup tournament since 1998 and they certainly haven't qualified from the groups when they have been there!!

317452990_705665890914942_1425446553101735732_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back