Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely that was oot for Japans second goal. Canna believe VAR gave that.
They showed several angles on our screens here, and the one angle showed it as though the slightest shadow of the ball was on the white line, certainly looked as though it was out on every other camera angle, but that angle of VAR cast doubt on whether it was completely over the line
Good for Japan though, they play attacking football and it's good to see some of the 'Big Boys' get punted
Well done the Aussies too and the USA
HH

Souness and the rest of the pundits are incandescent with rage demanding that FIFA provide evidence that the ball never crossed the line leading up to Japan's winner, while speaking over this video evidence they are transmitting to the nation. Mind you, this retarded arsewipe believes VAR is favouring Celtic so it is time the demented havering twat finally retired.

Screenshot_20221201_210817_Gallery.jpg

Souness and the rest of the pundits are incandescent with rage demanding that FIFA provide evidence that the ball never crossed the line leading up to Japan's winner, while speaking over this video evidence they are transmitting to the nation. Mind you, this retarded arsewipe believes VAR is favouring Celtic so it is time the demented havering twat finally retired.

View attachment 21138
Sumbdy needs a new telly. :)

Souness was Beale(ING) because he was nearly creaming his pants about how good Spain were at halftime.. masterclass etc...so was Neville....they are too ignorant to realise that Japan play like that .. give up the ball for 70minutes of a game but then boom... a 20 minute blitz from Japan...this time it was first 20 of the second half

Souness was Beale(ING) because he was nearly creaming his pants about how good Spain were at halftime.. masterclass etc...so was Neville....they are too ignorant to realise that Japan play like that .. give up the ball for 70minutes of a game but then boom... a 20 minute blitz from Japan...this time it was first 20 of the second half
I turned on the game half way therough the 1st half ,Spain were treating it as a training ground game, casually knocking the ball around the back and midfield, Maeda was chasing the ball and nearly caught them out a couple of times. Then they came out for the 2nd half, Spain with the same arrogance, Japan even more fired up with a couple of subs. Bang, Japan equalise, Bang, Japan go ahead. Bang, Costa Rica take the lead in the other game. At one stage Spain and Germany were going out.
Best end of group, if not best night of the WC so far, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Everyone still talking about was the ball out when it was crossed. Well lets compare it to Tennis, who use the same hawkeye system as Fifa. In televised and indeed at the actual match, of a Tennis game a player can ask for a review of a line call. It is instantly shown on the big screens around the court if there is any part of the ball touching the line. The same in Cricket. So why can we not do this in football? Why is there still no actual pictures the VAR Refs seen even now? It stinks i tell you, even though i wanted japan to win, I want a fair game.
As we've witnessed in Scotland VAR is wide open to corruption and until they apply the laws of the game the same in every league we may as well scrap it and admit the game is bent and always will be.

Everyone still talking about was the ball out when it was crossed. Well lets compare it to Tennis, who use the same hawkeye system as Fifa. In televised and indeed at the actual match, of a Tennis game a player can ask for a review of a line call. It is instantly shown on the big screens around the court if there is any part of the ball touching the line. The same in Cricket. So why can we not do this in football? Why is there still no actual pictures the VAR Refs seen even now? It stinks i tell you, even though i wanted japan to win, I want a fair game.
As we've witnessed in Scotland VAR is wide open to corruption and until they apply the laws of the game the same in every league we may as well scrap it and admit the game is bent and always will be.
100% Brim. Let us hear what is said, let us see, in the stadium, what it’s based on for decisions. Tennis, rugby, are miles ahead

Remember back in the day you would play to the whistle...
If Souness and McCoist are wanking over Spain's way of playing, then I'm glad they're out
Roy Keane gave it to him tight about having the WC there in the first place
A mate of mine met him at a function in Australia, and said he was a cunt of a man, and he's a Rangers supporter
The EBT squad should stfu

Members online

Latest posts

Back