Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its really incredible to see all 4 celts go through.
Of them all I'd have to say Australia going through is the biggest shock.
Theres no star men in that squad, it's an spfl, championship mix and incredible effort .
Japan were always an outside punt but to win that group wow!
USA look capable against anyone and Croatia youd expect to go through.

If were talking selfishly about Celtic then I'd rather Japan go through so we have JJ back, but some shifts daizan has put in.

Spain thought it was over too early last night and how ironic that Germany winning sent Spain through πŸ˜†

Everyone still talking about was the ball out when it was crossed. Well lets compare it to Tennis, who use the same hawkeye system as Fifa. In televised and indeed at the actual match, of a Tennis game a player can ask for a review of a line call. It is instantly shown on the big screens around the court if there is any part of the ball touching the line. The same in Cricket. So why can we not do this in football? Why is there still no actual pictures the VAR Refs seen even now? It stinks i tell you, even though i wanted japan to win, I want a fair game.
As we've witnessed in Scotland VAR is wide open to corruption and until they apply the laws of the game the same in every league we may as well scrap it and admit the game is bent and always will be.
We even have hawkeye in croke park. And that's amateur sport.

Back