Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this the dont book the super heroes World Cup ? In the first game naymar assaulted a player three times in the one move ? In the second game messi jumped like a basketball player to handball to prevent a Holland break . Just the more corrput decisions I see in this World Cup the more I realise the whole thing has beeen manipulated. When have you ever seen Holland in a quarter final with two thousand fans 😡

The Dutch got what they deserved for their negative tactics in the earlier rounds. Argentina nearly payed the price for sitting on a 2 goal lead. Messi is no Maradona, an never will be.
Neymar is Nomore an always a prick. Celtic have one of the best right backs in the World Cup.
But he's no as good as Ralstaniho.

I was out for a works do last night so just glanced at the match on a phone, so can't comment on the game itself. But many folks complaining about the shite refereeing and not happy with Messi's behaviour. This is not a good photo.

FB_IMG_1670672788792.jpg

I was out for a works do last night so just glanced at the match on a phone, so can't comment on the game itself. But many folks complaining about the shite refereeing and not happy with Messi's behaviour. This is not a good photo.

View attachment 21199
I take it we will aw be supporting Croatia in the game v Argentina, very hun like behaviour fae the Argentine players, 6 oot of the 9 players in the photos first reaction was to “goad” the Dutch losers 😱

View attachment 21199

The ref was shocking. Bit of a Messi fan boy in my opinion. There was no love lost between the teams....but I don't recall seeing Messi getting involved, although I may have missed it. (Game was on in background, we had friends over). Even at the end, when it all kicked off AGAIN, Messi just continued celebrating. To he fair to him, in this photo, he isn't acting like his team mates.

Ronaldo starts from the bench again , doubt its anything other than tactical given how they blew Switzerland away

Members online

Latest posts

Back